A question about the NCAA football game.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

After you become a 1st stringer, is there much point to the practices? Do the practices continue to imrpove your stats, or what?
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

Nope no point only thing you need to after youre starter is study
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Okay thanks. Just wondering.

Also, how the hell do you get awareness up? No matter what I do, it stays at like 48 or something really low.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:Okay thanks. Just wondering.

Also, how the hell do you get awareness up? No matter what I do, it stays at like 48 or something really low.
Your awareness dosnt go up cause youre controlling the player :P it only effects cpu players
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fatpoke wrote:

Your awareness dosnt go up cause youre controlling the player :P it only effects cpu players
Really?
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:
Fatpoke wrote:

Really?

Yes cause it increases there chance to see the - ball in the air / holes / open receivers
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fatpoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
Fatpoke wrote:

Really?

Yes cause it increases there chance to see the - ball in the air / holes / open receivers
So, what about when you're playing as a RB, hit the hole constantly, but still have a REALLY low awareness?
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

There are many debates as to what Awareness actually does to a user controlled player. The only thing I have seen awareness to affect as a user controlled player is when playing away games. Especially stadiums rated in the "hardest places to play" So for example my QB's accuracy will be affected by lower awareness. I also see things like less broken tackles and a higher chance to fumble when controlling the HB if he has low AWR as well.
I'm good for 3!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Cornpoke wrote:There are many debates as to what Awareness actually does to a user controlled player. The only thing I have seen awareness to affect as a user controlled player is when playing away games. Especially stadiums rated in the "hardest places to play" So for example my QB's accuracy will be affected by lower awareness. I also see things like less broken tackles and a higher chance to fumble when controlling the HB if he has low AWR as well.
Yeah, that. Just curious as to how to get the awareness itself up past, oh say, 49!?