Traditions....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

So on GWG there was always a thread or two that started the day before game day. Basically it was either a version of Cowboy Joe posted line by line by different posters and/or the old W-Y-O chant. Anything like that on this board yet or does anyone have any suggestions of a new one we can start over here? Of course we could always just steal that away from GWG as this site is more about Wyoming Sports and fans (as opposed to being an elitist club) anyway.
Last edited by Snowman_55 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 47 times

I'm game for borrowing a GWG tradition. After calling us riff raff, they deserve it.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
nirv117
Ranch Hand

More than a board tradition I'd like to see the W-Y-O chant actually used at football games again. they can trash the powder river one if they want. I miss W Y O (Ugh!)

To many commercials now and not enough time to cheer.
God is a Cowboy
HankScorpio
Buckaroo

Once we get a little more established, we should consider some sort of battle royale against the GoWyoGo butt pirates before each home game. To raise awareness... for something.
Last edited by HankScorpio on Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I get rich, I hope I am not mean to poor people. Like I am now.
happycamper
Buckaroo

I don't know if it is possible, but on game days this site could have Ragtime Cowboy Joe as background music...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

happycamper wrote:I don't know if it is possible, but on game days this site could have Ragtime Cowboy Joe as background music...
The main page has a YouTube video of the Cowboy fight song. Is that close? :)
ImageImageImageImage