UW Football Turnstile: Quarterbacks

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

From what I remember / can find...since the Glenn to DC transition:

Steven Headley
Brain Kuhtz
Chris Stutzriem
Adam Barry
Austyn Carta-Samuels
Robert Benjamin
Emory Miller

Sam Stratton (moved to WR)

Other names of interest: Cole & Zack Stoudt, Cameron Coffman, CJ Bennett

What is the deal here...is this normal you all think? A reflection of the QB coach? Recruiting issue? Increase in the level of expectations / standards? Mommy - Homesick factor?

Personally, I think all of the above, mixed with some bad luck. I do believe though, that Pittser & Smith will make the above list / group a very distant memory, rather soon.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

The only one that sticks out is ACS. The others, for the most part, left because they were beat out by a younger guy, not good enough to play QB and were switched to a new position, or didn't like the fact their coach was canned and quit to show some type of loyalty.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I liked Stutz.. transferring from UW wasn't too good though, because he went and rode pine in Indiana State after he left. Barry.. he transferred so he could play LB somewhere, right? That's a lot more QBs than I thought though. Brett Smith seems pretty determined to make a positive impact at UW, hope he can do it.
ImageImageImageImage
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

I am more excited about the QB group (2 freshman) we have now, than i have been about the QB group (more than 1) since the Bramlet days. Looking back on it, we have lacked top talent or depth at that position for a long time. I hope these guys are as good as expected, and that we continue to bring in depth and talent.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!