Are we gonna be..

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

The only School without the new logo on the field? I see BSU and even the Lammies have it like c'mon those paint sniffers are lucky enough to find the damn stadium.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

I saw the turf truck parked out there today during practice. Looks like they had a few rolls of turf and turf related tools. Maybe, not confirmed, but maybe they are preparing to put in a new logo.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

wyobrandon wrote:I saw the turf truck parked out there today during practice. Looks like they had a few rolls of turf and turf related tools. Maybe, not confirmed, but maybe they are preparing to put in a new logo.
Hope so cause we wont here the end of how our Paint and Logo always look like crap
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

So I decided to walk over. Wish I hadn't. Ugly purple thing being cut into the east side now :( West side hasn't been done yet. I don't like this new logo.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

wyobrandon wrote:So I decided to walk over. Wish I hadn't. Ugly purple thing being cut into the east side now :( West side hasn't been done yet. I don't like this new logo.
I dont either i liked the old logo but we could atleast have it team colored the only team it fits is tcu who is gonna have to change it next year to the Big Easy logo :brick:
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

I don't think the MWC will allow the logo to be displayed in different colors. I could be wrong though. It could be worse, you thought your eye's hurt before watching games on TV on the smurf turf.......
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

not a good logo unless it's in your team colors.
W-Y, Until I Die!
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

I am looking forward to seeing a purple toned, acid etched U in front of that big W on CSU's field! It will make for a nice recruiting photo in the future.

Whoever those pranksters were, they deserve a drink our two...on me. That took some chutzpah.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I am looking forward to seeing a purple toned, acid etched U in front of that big W on CSU's field! It will make for a nice recruiting photo in the future.

Whoever those pranksters were, they deserve a drink our two...on me. That took some chutzpah.
explain please?
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

AfiPoke wrote:I am looking forward to seeing a purple toned, acid etched U in front of that big W on CSU's field! It will make for a nice recruiting photo in the future.

I think they installed field turf at csu so it's no longer there.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

gopokes1399 wrote:

Whoever those pranksters were, they deserve a drink our two...on me. That took some chutzpah./quote]

explain please?
Back when the Sheep were still playing on grass, some enterprising WYO fans went down and chemically burned UW on their field. It made ESPN and there was a pic floating around but I'll be damned if I can find it.

God, I am getting old!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

I believe good ole gasoline or diesel will give you the desired effects on grass. Isn't the hill still grass though?
W-Y, Until I Die!