Utah State game TV?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyoirish
Ranch Hand

Anyone hear anything? Hopefully because of the ESPN/WAC relationship it will be a Gameplan PPV or ESPN3.
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

I don't think ESPN is going to be broadcasting this. They are putting it up on KCSG if you happen to be able to find that anywhere. Here's an article on it
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I bet that it will be on gameplan and espn 3. Last weeks game against CSU was broadcast by KCSG too and I think they showed it on espn 3 and gameplan as well. Just like our BG game was broadcast by a local station but picked up by espn.
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

TSpoke wrote:I bet that it will be on gameplan and espn 3. Last weeks game against CSU was broadcast by KCSG too and I think they showed it on espn 3 and gameplan as well. Just like our BG game was broadcast by a local station but picked up by espn.
Oh, yeah you're most definitely right. I hadn't thought about that. Off topic, but is anyone going to the game? I know me and a couple friends are going. Just curious how much gold to expect in Logan
castlerocker
Cowpoke

As of now it is not showing on ESPN3's upcoming schedule for that day and the schedule looks to be fairly extensive.
billings
Ranch Hand

and to think they complain about our TV contract being bad......
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

wyopokes2 wrote:
TSpoke wrote:I bet that it will be on gameplan and espn 3. Last weeks game against CSU was broadcast by KCSG too and I think they showed it on espn 3 and gameplan as well. Just like our BG game was broadcast by a local station but picked up by espn.
Oh, yeah you're most definitely right. I hadn't thought about that. Off topic, but is anyone going to the game? I know me and a couple friends are going. Just curious how much gold to expect in Logan
Me and 3 friends are rolling up from Vegas to see it.
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

It won't be on ESPN3 the reason the BG game is on there is the contract the conference has. Utah State does not have a ESPN contract as far as I know.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

mrtnt3x wrote:Me and 3 friends are rolling up from Vegas to see it.
Be very careful driving thru Utah while you are drinking. The Mormon cops will stop you and want some.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote:It won't be on ESPN3 the reason the BG game is on there is the contract the conference has. Utah State does not have a ESPN contract as far as I know.
Yes they do. The CSU game was on ESPN3, I would hope the WYO game would be but so far it appears it hasn't been added yet. Hope that changes.
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

The Utah State game will be on ESPN3....just like every other game they have had this season. I live in Salt Lake and will be donning the Brown and Gold proudly, sitting right next to me will be a very good friend wearing blue and white haha! Should be a great game, one I think we should win.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

SLC Poke, for what reason are you so sure the game will be on ESPN3 whilst it is not showing up on their upcoming schedule?
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I will be there
God is a Cowboy
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote:
mrtnt3x wrote:Me and 3 friends are rolling up from Vegas to see it.
Be very careful driving thru Utah while you are drinking. The Mormon cops will stop you and want some.
Well two of my friends are mormon, one jack and one true, so... guess who is driving :beer:
castlerocker
Cowpoke

My uncle used to say:

"Know how to stop a mormon from drinkin your beer on a fishin trip?

Take two of them".
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

castlerocker wrote:My uncle used to say:

"Know how to stop a mormon from drinkin your beer on a fishin trip?

Take two of them".
if you take one..he'll drink all you beer and smoke all your cigs
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

:thumb: Precisely
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

castlerocker wrote:SLC Poke, for what reason are you so sure the game will be on ESPN3 whilst it is not showing up on their upcoming schedule?

I've watched every USU game on ESPN3. This would include Auburn (which was obviously on ESPN2), Weber State( which was broadcast on their local crappy station), Colorado State (which was broadcast on their crappy local station). I am fairly certain that ESPN will pick up most Utah State games on ESPN3. I guess I shouldn't "guarantee" it, but I would put money on it! I'm assuming they have some sort of a deal that maybe we aren't aware of?
wyofan4life5
Ranch Hand

i should be at the game!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

calpoke25 wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:It won't be on ESPN3 the reason the BG game is on there is the contract the conference has. Utah State does not have a ESPN contract as far as I know.
Yes they do. The CSU game was on ESPN3, I would hope the WYO game would be but so far it appears it hasn't been added yet. Hope that changes.
Indeed you are right I thought they had limited ESPN games being aired I thought I read something about that but you know it could have been another Utah school however good news is.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/tea ... ng-cowboys

The game will be on ESPN 3 :)