Dave has neglected and abandoned the defense.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
theman
Ranch Hand

If its not fvcking broke, don't fvcking fix it, Dave. Glenn/Breske's defense was fvckin awesome. I still can't believe how awesome those defenses were given the fact the offense was more likely to turn the ball over than get a first down. Dave came in to get the Offense up to par, well I believe the offense is on the right track, and alot of it is at the expense of the defense. Dave should have kept Breske and the whole defensive staff and kept his god damn hands off of it. Instead, he has plucked every good player from defense that he believes can help the offense. Ghalli Muhammad was a great defensive player, and he moves him to offense so that he can share time with Miller and Alexander?? wtf? Anyone who thinks we don't miss Shamiel Gary is wrong too, I'd love to talk to him, in fact, I may see if I can do that since I'm only 45 minutes from him. UNLV will move the ball all day on us, its just a matter of can we put up more points than them. But we all knew this was coming 2 years ago right?? right? ok maybe just east popcorn state knew it.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

You bumped that other thread but nobody responded so you decided to start a new one. Clever move.

We know you like Joe Glenn's dick in your mouth. You don't have to keep telling us.
theman
Ranch Hand

:ban: :ban: :ban:

I've had my account banned because I can't seem to follow some simple rules. And since I decided to post a picture of a dna rifle, I basically told the mods to ban me forever. It worked, lolz.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Well now that the dna rifle is gone I'd like to know who took it?

Could it be Lorena?

Could it be Tim (the circumcising QB)?

Could it be you?

It was not me!!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

theman wrote::ban: :ban: :ban:

I've had my account banned because I can't seem to follow some simple rules. And since I decided to post a picture of a dna rifle, I basically told the mods to ban me forever. It worked, lolz.
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'