it is gameday in Laramie and it is beautiful outside.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Not a flake around, partly cloudy but I do see blue skies out my hotel room window.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 1 time

Checked the future cast radar. Looks like the precipitation is going to move in 1:00 - 1:30ish. Right now it looks like snow. Go Pokes!
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Correction. Rain
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Watching the 2007 game man I sure miss watching Julius Stinson he had great football intelligence.
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

I was thinking the same thing, he's got to be one of the best corners that we have had at Wyo! Too bad we couldn't have had Derrick Martin and Julius in the same time frame! Just a year or two difference. Also here's the weather.gov weather forecast for today:

"Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Windy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to between 25 and 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. "
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

SLCPoke wrote:I was thinking the same thing, he's got to be one of the best corners that we have had at Wyo! Too bad we couldn't have had Derrick Martin and Julius in the same time frame! Just a year or two difference. Also here's the weather.gov weather forecast for today:

"Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Windy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to between 25 and 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. "
He just had football instincts, He could break on a pass like no other. It's really poop he blew his ACL 2 days before the draft. I really wanted to see him play in the NFL.

For the temp I'm going to say we are likely to see snow by halftime and if there is no snow it's just going to be cold and frozen.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Wyo2dal wrote:Watching the 2007 game man I sure miss watching Julius Stinson he had great football intelligence.
He is my favorite poke of all time after Bouknight. How wasnt he drafted
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I didnt see the rest of this thread before i posted, he was so good and fun to watch
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster