Texas vs. Oklahoma this Saturday!

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Kind of almost makes me wonder if it is worth the travel to Laramie, to stand in the snow, and watch my favorite team get dismantled by one of my most hated teams.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

I hate this rivalry. But, then again, I rather be trapped in a elevator with a bunch of BYU scum then to be with a bunch of OU fans.

It's one of the reason I want OUT of Oklahoma ASAP!!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Should be a fun game to watch. Gotta give OU the edge, though. Sorry, wyokie. :oops:
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:Should be a fun game to watch. Gotta give OU the edge, though. Sorry, wyokie. :oops:
Gaed, I hate OU! :puke:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:Should be a fun game to watch. Gotta give OU the edge, though. Sorry, wyokie. :oops:
Sounds like OU and BYU are in the same boat as far as you're concerened. Bet you'll be rooting for a Texas whooping over the Sooners.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Sounds like OU and BYU are in the same boat as far as you're concerened. Bet you'll be rooting for a Texas whooping over the Sooners.
With my famous bad luck, OU and BYU will play for the National Title! :roll:
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
With my famous bad luck, OU and BYU will play for the National Title! :roll:
Wouldn't that be something?
As for the game, don't know why they took the "shootout" part out in the name of the rivalry. Think it's now the Red River Rivalry.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote: As for the game, don't know why they took the "shootout" part out in the name of the rivalry. Think it's now the Red River Rivalry.
You're correct. It's now the Red River Rivalry. Why they took "Shootout" part out, who knows....
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote: As for the game, don't know why they took the "shootout" part out in the name of the rivalry. Think it's now the Red River Rivalry.
You're correct. It's now the Red River Rivalry. Why they took "Shootout" part out, who knows....
It'll always be the Red River Shootout to me. Heck, we all know it's a rivalry game. :roll:
To be quite honest, I hate Texas and that's the reason why I want OU to win the game.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
It'll always be the Red River Shootout to me. Heck, we all know it's a rivalry game. :roll:
To be quite honest, I hate Texas and that's the reason why I want OU to win the game.
Let it go. So, Texas bailed out on Hawaii. Syracuse bailed on us and the Orange are getting punished for it too. Was supposed to host Syracuse in Laramie this year!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Let it go. So, Texas bailed out on Hawaii. Syracuse bailed on us and the Orange are getting punished for it too. Was supposed to host Syracuse in Laramie this year!
NOt only that but they have to have some of the most classless, cockiest fans ever. Can't stand Texas. :x I hope OU takes 'em behind the woodshed. Bradford will pass 'em silly!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote: Let it go. So, Texas bailed out on Hawaii. Syracuse bailed on us and the Orange are getting punished for it too. Was supposed to host Syracuse in Laramie this year!
NOt only that but they have to have some of the most classless, cockiest fans ever. Can't stand Texas. :x I hope OU takes 'em behind the woodshed. Bradford will pass 'em silly!
BYU has the worst fans.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Just got home and was able to see the game recap on ESPN. Must have been a hell of a game for the fans, just back and forth. I was never sold on how "good" OU's defense supposedly is. Texas limited turnovers and Colt McCoy has a winners mindset. OU still hasn't shaken that "choke" roll of theirs.
I'm good for 3!