Does anyone know if Gleeson has been kicking off?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I wouldn't be shocked if he's added to the kick-off competition with Shober and Sullivan.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Gleeson? Who is that? I'm so used to everyone calling him goddamn for no reason. So when you call him his real name it just amazes me.
But to answer your question. No I don't think Gleeson will be doing kickoffs. Just punts.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Tim Goddamn. :thumb:
ImageImageImageImage
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

BeaverPoke wrote:Gleeson? Who is that? I'm so used to everyone calling him goddamn for no reason. So when you call him his real name it just amazes me.
But to answer your question. No I don't think Gleeson will be doing kickoffs. Just punts.
Weren't you the one that just recently had a little snit about people calling him Goddamn? Then the very next post about our new punter that uses his real name, you jump in with the name you didn't want to see any longer...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

cowboyz wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:Gleeson? Who is that? I'm so used to everyone calling him goddamn for no reason. So when you call him his real name it just amazes me.
Weren't you the one that just recently had a little snit about people calling him Goddamn? Then the very next post about our new punter that uses his real name, you jump in with the name you didn't want to see any longer...
I did have the fit about the name goddamn but I don't think I called him goddamn in the next post.

What thread was it?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I found the thread and no I didn't call him Goddamn.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

That might have been the funniest series of tweets I've ever read. He went from Goddamn to Goodamn to Goodman, then finally Gleeson. It was retweeting around like crazy and it was an out of control fire.. hilarious stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

I think beaver might be a bible thumper and just doesn't agree with using goddamn. He is Goddam and......................

W-Y, Until I Die!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:I think beaver might be a bible thumper and just doesn't agree with using goddamn. He is Goddam and......................

Lol man I am not a bible thumper.... there's no goddamn way anyone shall think I am a goddamn bible thumper.
Point proven? lol

Really though I get annoyed when people are calling him goddamn well cuz frankly... his goddamn name is gleeson. As cool as it would be to have a player called goddamn so we could hear Dave Walsh say "Here's the snap and that's a GODDAMN PUNT!"... we aren't ever going to hear it. So..... why pretend his names goddamn?
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

You have to admit: it was funny. If came from the keyboard of Ian, so it had history for a lot of people I know.

Still, I like our kickers. Give me Sully and Gleeson when the field position battle looks hopeless. Both of those guys got leg.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

BeaverPoke wrote:
cowboyz wrote:
I did have the fit about the name goddamn but I don't think I called him goddamn in the next post.

What thread was it?
This thread Goddamnit!

Does anyone know if Gleeson has been kicking off?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Sounds like he's mostly been punting.
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

That's why it's so funny. The name was way off and we all loved thinking about dave walsh calling his name. The goddamn punter takes the field. It's a message board thing so it's kind of an inside joke. I doubt that more than a handful will be calling him goddamn.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:You have to admit: it was funny. If came from the keyboard of Ian, so it had history for a lot of people I know.
Agree.

Whoops! :lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...