ROBERT GAGLIARDI WYOMING TRIBUNE-EAGLE ON MY SHOW TONIGHT

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Mr Gagliardi will join me at 8PM MT to discuss the Mountain West situation, and we would be remiss if we didn't get a little Pokes talk in there as well.

SXM 86.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

I'll give it a listen
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Good show, I enjoyed it.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

I cannot thank Robert enough for his time earlier this evening, always a great conversationalist, Robert brings solid commentary and thought -- as well as opinion about most things discussed.

I'll have Robert on again, as well as others in the media who cover the Pokes in an up close and personal way.

Go Pokes!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Thanks for getting some exposure for our little school out here, Dino. Fans like you in a position to spread the word help the Pokes in a lot of ways!
Poke Around
Ranch Hand

DINOCOSTA wrote:I cannot thank Robert enough for his time earlier this evening, always a great conversationalist, Robert brings solid commentary and thought -- as well as opinion about most things discussed.

I'll have Robert on again, as well as others in the media who cover the Pokes in an up close and personal way.

Go Pokes!
Ah, there aren't any. You are better off on the boards if you want info what's going on with Wyo. It's not like anything is generated in local media.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Poke Around wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:I cannot thank Robert enough for his time earlier this evening, always a great conversationalist, Robert brings solid commentary and thought -- as well as opinion about most things discussed.

Go Pokes!
Ah, there aren't any. You are better off on the boards if you want info what's going on with Wyo. It's not like anything is generated in local media.
There is Schmoldt, but that's it outside of Gags.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Poke Around wrote:Ah, there aren't any. You are better off on the boards if you want info what's going on with Wyo. It's not like anything is generated in local media.
Why isn't there more coverage?
ImageImageImageImage
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Gags was kind enough with his time last year most weeks -- we seemed to develop a nice chemistry, also got an opportunity to meet with Robert at the New Mexico game in November.

I'm looking forward to getting Eric Schmoldt into the mix as well, but lets face it, I mean how many papers in the state are sending beat reporters to cover the games...forget about on the road, but even in Larmaie for the home games?

My passion for the Pokes started 10 years ago when I moved to Colorado, never had a favorite college football team prior -- adopted each of the Denver teams professionally, and gravitated to Wyoming because I found the situation to be unique in some senses -- as well as a university with an underdog feeling to it. All of that, and we knew that someday we'd make our home in the Cowboy state eventually.

I'll continue to alert anyone interested whenever I have a Cowboys media person or a coach (DC joined me last year on the air) on my shows.