Where are the Boo birds?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

4-8 is better than 1-11
W-Y, Until I Die!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Cuttslam wrote:Beaverpoke = Internet tough guy. :kissass:
Right. That's it.

or is it just common sense that dino is gonna come back and talk poop to you guys after you say f-word off dino?
It's happened all year!

I don't mind Dino but look at the track record, he has something to say to anyone who says anything negative to him.
So again, is it that hard to figure out?
I'll agree he's a prick. He also seems to think Cheyenne is too "liberal minded" so he's moving to Jackson because "they're more in line with his thinking."

:lol:
lol... that is funny. :lol:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:If Smith hadn't gotten a concussion against Toledo (f-word you MAC refs), I think this season goes much differently than it did.
Look at this guy and his above post.

I rest my case, your honor.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

DocHolliday wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:If Smith hadn't gotten a concussion against Toledo (f-word you MAC refs), I think this season goes much differently than it did.
Look at this guy and his above post.

I rest my case, your honor.
Yay! Now a radio host that I've never heard of until he "graced" us with his presence on this website has a boner or me!

Because now it's apparently BAD to state your own opnion had 1 or 2 things gone differently.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Correction...A 'National' radio host.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:4-8 is better than 1-11
Well that's just fantastic
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Any DC defenders want to chime in about second half play? Anyone wonder just what in the hell goes on in his locker room at halftime? Anyone wonder why he never huddles with his players and barely speaks to them on the field?
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyovanian wrote:Any DC defenders want to chime in about second half play? Anyone wonder just what in the hell goes on in his locker room at halftime? Anyone wonder why he never huddles with his players and barely speaks to them on the field?
1. Never defended the halftime adjustments.
2. Always wondered what they did in the lockerroom at halftime.
3. He runs the spread, no huddle offense, but does talk to his players during time outs (media and otherwise).
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Cuttslam wrote:
Well, considering once you lose a game, it cannot be won, and considering we were 1-7 at one point, we couldn't go 12-0 no matter how badass we played, I consider 4-8 to be a very mild step in the right direction.
W-Y, Until I Die!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
Cuttslam wrote:
Well, considering once you lose a game, it cannot be won, and considering we were 1-7 at one point, we couldn't go 12-0 no matter how badass we played, I consider 4-8 to be a very mild step in the right direction.
I'm talking about changing a culture, much more accountability, demanding a winning football program absent excuses...and THIS guy is talking about 'a step in the right direction', after a 4-8 season from hell.

Is there any need to ask me again why it is that I bang my ahead against a wall when I read missives like this one talking about steps taken -- as the carnage still reeks from the flames that burnt everything to toast over the last 3 months?

Lord help us all!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

DocHolliday wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Cuttslam wrote:
I'm talking about changing a culture, much more accountability, demanding a winning football program absent excuses...and THIS guy is talking about 'a step in the right direction', after a 4-8 season from hell.

Is there any need to ask me again why it is that I bang my ahead against a wall when I read missives like this one talking about steps taken -- as the carnage still reeks from the flames that burnt everything to toast over the last 3 months?

Lord help us all!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:
Cuttslam wrote:
"'Well, considering once you lose a game, it cannot be won"'
If you lose a game it cannot be won. Okay deep, real deep.

"and considering we were 1-7 at one point, we couldn't go 12-0 no matter how badass we played,"
Okay 1-7 cant go 12-0 okay I think I got that.

" I consider 4-8 to be a very mild step in the right direction"
Wow! really? a step forward. Two questions? High or drunk?
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I'm still here. Been a busy few weeks. I also wasn't going to get overly excited about three wins over the dregs of the conference (of which we are firmly a part). I'm just glad this football season is over. For the most part it has just been painful to watch. At least the basketball teams are showing promise.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

SDPokeFan wrote:I'm still here. Been a busy few weeks. I also wasn't going to get overly excited about three wins over the dregs of the conference (of which we are firmly a part). I'm just glad this football season is over. For the most part it has just been painful to watch. At least the basketball teams are showing promise.

What kind of poop post is that, your suppose to bitch, moan and complain about everything. Get with the program will you.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Cuttslam wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:I'm still here. Been a busy few weeks. I also wasn't going to get overly excited about three wins over the dregs of the conference (of which we are firmly a part). I'm just glad this football season is over. For the most part it has just been painful to watch. At least the basketball teams are showing promise.

What kind of poop post is that, your suppose to bitch, moan and complain about everything. Get with the program will you.
LOL...sorry, but I read through the past few weeks posts to catch up, and everything has been said. The football team is a disaster. On to basketball! :)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I figured I'd dumb it down for you and Dino while you blow each other! My point is that it is "mildly" better. Maybe you should look up the meaning. I feel mildly better about our team since we didn't lose to the cellar dwellers. We're not in unm territory under locksley. Do I feel great? No! There is some hope.
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

On another subject, the Howdy Doody doll is kinda creepy.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

MrTitleist wrote:On another subject, the Howdy Doody doll is kinda creepy.
Reminds me of the real life version down in Colorado Springs...
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

And right on cue, they're back with the exception of wyoming fishing. Apparently they just like to bitch.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

COS Cowboy wrote:And right on cue, they're back with the exception of wyoming fishing. Apparently they just like to bitch.
OK, fine. Our team was awesome this year. What bowl game are they in so I can set my DVR?