SDSU @ UW

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

Wyoming and SDSU can't seem to win on their home turf! Wyoming with one win at home this year?
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I should have bet farm on 2nd half. Every game is the same poop
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Quite pathetic again at least the season is over and let's just hope that Smith doesn't decide he wants to play somewhere with an offensive line and a defense.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote:Quite pathetic again at least the season is over and let's just hope that Smith doesn't decide he wants to play somewhere with an offensive line and a defense.
Smith didn't exactly light the world on fire today either. Two turnovers in the first.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Our defence is laughable and our offence consistently doesn't show up the second half. Just imagine if this team didn't have Brett Smith. Can you say complete disaster. WORSE THAN CSU?
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:Quite pathetic again at least the season is over and let's just hope that Smith doesn't decide he wants to play somewhere with an offensive line and a defense.
Selfish bastard!

Well, the curtain goes down on this sad season.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

We don't have much of a defense, and our offense looks like Glenn's did in the second half EVERY game.

Went to the game, stayed until the big run by SDSU's RB for a TD. Then I came home because my legs were numb, stomach was growling, and fed up with this season.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Bonehead play call. We look like a high school team.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Don't get me wrong I love the Cowboys and will watch every game on TV and listen to every game on the Radio but this season has been a disaster. Have no f-word idea what CDC did in the 2nd half it sure as hell wasn't the same he did in the first half.

Now it's on to the Basketball season. On a side note I really hope that SDSU falls flat on their face in the Big Least for throwing their Basketball team under the bus.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:Don't get me wrong I love the Cowboys and will watch every game on TV and listen to every game on the Radio but this season has been a disaster. Have no f-word idea what CDC did in the 2nd half it sure as hell wasn't the same he did in the first half.

Now it's on to the Basketball season. On a side note I really hope that SDSU falls flat on their face in the Big Least for throwing their Basketball team under the bus.
Yeah, a win over Colorado tonight will help take the sting off. Poke football has some work to do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyo2dal wrote:Don't get me wrong I love the Cowboys and will watch every game on TV and listen to every game on the Radio but this season has been a disaster. Have no f-word idea what CDC did in the 2nd half it sure as hell wasn't the same he did in the first half.

The way things are going, they may not even get a chance for it.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

On this weekend of Thanksgiving, I would like to give thanks for this abortion of a season to come to a fitting end. At least we are consistent, which is actually scary.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

AfiPoke wrote:

Yeah, a win over Colorado tonight will help take the sting off. Poke football has some work to do.
Don't think we are playing colorado
W-Y, Until I Die!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Remember when everyone thought 7-5 was the worst case scenario for 2012? What a pathetic season. Without Brett Smith, this program would struggle to win any game.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Check the CSU Bakersfield thread you guys will like this a little.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

One big difference between first and second half is how the opposing defenses always seem to learn how to get coverage sacks on Smith without really bringing the linebackers into it. Is our offensive line really that bad at blocking? It doesn't even matter if the halfback is there for one extra block, it still happens.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:Remember when everyone thought 7-5 was the worst case scenario for 2012? What a pathetic season. Without Brett Smith, this program would struggle to win any game.
I agree, there is a case to be made that we could of lost every single game this year without Brett. That really sucks.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Asmodeanreborn wrote:One big difference between first and second half is how the opposing defenses always seem to learn how to get coverage sacks on Smith without really bringing the linebackers into it. Is our offensive line really that bad at blocking? It doesn't even matter if the halfback is there for one extra block, it still happens.
I saw on the replay for one play, that the offensive guard (no idea which one) pulled a defender and opened the way for the blitzers to run Smith over. Smith never had a chance.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
AfiPoke wrote:

Don't think we are playing colorado
You are correct my good sir. I'm leaning too far forward in my saddle again.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Seriously. Read this thread from June. Laughable. Crazy how many people were convinced a win over Boise was a borderline given. Some called for a blowout! And all the "automatic wins".......surprised so few aren't more frustrated now.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6767" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;