What intro song do you want to use next season?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

This:
ImageImageImageImage
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

it's okay FOW, I appreciate a little Cowboys from Hell...I saw Vinnie Paul just last week in concert...it was awesome.

Intro music for the football team though, probably not. I do remember them playing it during football games in the mid 2000s though. They've also done Kid Rock in the past. Am I the only one who paid attention in recent years? :D
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

Don't really care how it ends up, but it has to start with this...

Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Cuttslam wrote: That was horrible. Can I get that three minutes of my life back please
Didn't overly like you much before but now I officially hate you
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Lol this poop is funny. You old timers want something that makes you feel like a bad ass cowboy living on the plains hunting in the mountains and kickin ass and takin names, and you want that to be the way others see wyo tough.
Meanwhile the actual players playing the game, for the most part can't stand that poop lol. It's about rap and electronic music now.
Go ahead and say "I hate rap" or "I hate techno", but it is still the music that the players are listening to, to get pumped up.

So if we play some used and abused ACDC or some old country music crap, we should go back to the poop new balance football jerseys we had? Never change the logo...
C'mon guys...your generation is not the one that needs to be impressed for Wyo to have a successful program.
I personally liked the New Balance jerseys. Nike sucks. With New balance we were unique, with nike we are just another school... and not to mention loooww on the nike totem pole.

If being 31 makes me an old timer so be it. But what you described is exactly what gets me pumped as a player! So go back in your beaver in hole.
I'm good for 3!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cornpoke wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:Lol this poop is funny. You old timers want something that makes you feel like a bad ass cowboy living on the plains hunting in the mountains and kickin ass and takin names, and you want that to be the way others see wyo tough.
Meanwhile the actual players playing the game, for the most part can't stand that poop lol. It's about rap and electronic music now.
Go ahead and say "I hate rap" or "I hate techno", but it is still the music that the players are listening to, to get pumped up.

So if we play some used and abused ACDC or some old country music crap, we should go back to the poop new balance football jerseys we had? Never change the logo...
C'mon guys...your generation is not the one that needs to be impressed for Wyo to have a successful program.
I personally liked the New Balance jerseys. Nike sucks. With New balance we were unique, with nike we are just another school... and not to mention loooww on the nike totem pole.

If being 31 makes me an old timer so be it. But what you described is exactly what gets me pumped as a player! So go back in your beaver in hole.
Lol, well I can guarantee that recruits like the Nike jersey better than the new balance jersey.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WyoAlum1987
Ranch Hand

DC needs his own song when he runs on to the field, its only fair, he's older than the players
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQEqLUtp9Bg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I usually crank Cowboys From Hell on Game Day mornings, and often use it in my posts for that day.

Deed is done, again we won
Ain't talking no tall tales friend cause
High noon, your doom
Comin' for you we're the cowboys from hell
God is a Cowboy
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Cuttslam wrote:
gopokes1399 wrote:that cowboys from hell is awful
You sir are WAY to kind.
I gotta agree. That poop is just that. poop.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
jarhead
Ranch Hand

ACDC = 'For those about to Rock" or Thunderstruck!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

jarhead wrote:ACDC = 'For those about to Rock" or Thunderstruck!
Thunderstruck was used last season, did not go over very well. :(
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote: I gotta agree. That poop is just that. poop.
You used to be cool man...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Aaron wrote:
McPeachy wrote: I gotta agree. That poop is just that. poop.
You used to be cool man...
LOL

Only music I listen to is from the 1980s or movie soundtracks. Can't stand the junk music nowadays.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Billy Squier. Stroke Me.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Styx. Renegade.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Kansas. Dust in the wind.
That's more fitting to wyo sports lol.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Nero. Doomsday.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Skrillex. Reptile.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Lo. Jenny from the block.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Lady Gaga. Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance. Rotated every 3 games.