Mountain West Network Games

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

Only one Wyoming game will be exclusively on the digital network, and that's the Fresno State game.

http://www.themwc.com/sports/m-footbl/mwn.html
snowdemon14
Buckaroo

I believe that leaves only NC and Texas State that isnt on TV, and ive heard that the Texas State game could be on the longhorn network and im sure someone will stream that if its on there. I noticed the Hawaii game is on Time Warner Oceanic Pay-Per-View, but dunno what thats about or if directv get that and with it being a PPV it will probably be expensive.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 45 times

snowdemon14 wrote:I believe that leaves only NC and Texas State that isnt on TV, and ive heard that the Texas State game could be on the longhorn network and im sure someone will stream that if its on there. I noticed the Hawaii game is on Time Warner Oceanic Pay-Per-View, but dunno what thats about or if directv get that and with it being a PPV it will probably be expensive.
A friend of mine said it'll be $13.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

How does Hawaii have the TV rights for this when it is AT WYO?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 45 times

SLCPoke wrote:How does Hawaii have the TV rights for this when it is AT WYO?
I'll ask on Sports Hawaii about this but I think their PPV package is for all road games thus...

BTW, a lot of people there in the islands bitch about Oceanic and their customer service.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!