Predictions on 2013

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

mwc fan wrote:Shoot that sounds like Tanner is doing work ! My question is can he play safety or corner? I know hes a receiver but maybe he can get on the field now as a defensive player. We are pretty lean in the secondary. I dunno just a thought.
I don't think Simpson can play DB.....I watched him play in high school and he was never a big hitter. He has a great nose for the ball though.....just ask the Riverton Wolverines! Ha, he beat them with a late game interception that he took to the house. He could cover but his tackling is suspect and that is NOT what we need on our defense! JC transfer Hendrix will be a force if he is healthy. He tore an ACL early last year but he will be back this year.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Come to think of it, that San Jose State game could be a fun one to watch. Fales vs. Smith. Battle of the teams with good offenses, and bad defenses. I could see a classic 57-55 type score in this one.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I think our depth in the secondary might be ok. We have a new scholarship JUCO that can play safety or corner (Finley), and BJ Hendrix, Cortland Fort, Tm Kamana, and Chad Reese can play. I have also heard that Jesse Samson should be a go after his injury ( he may miss the first few games, but if there is a need he won't redshirt).
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:Come to think of it, that San Jose State game could be a fun one to watch. Fales vs. Smith. Battle of the teams with good offenses, and bad defenses. I could see a classic 57-55 type score in this one.
If memory serves me, isn't SJSU's QB from Torrington?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
J-Rod wrote:Come to think of it, that San Jose State game could be a fun one to watch. Fales vs. Smith. Battle of the teams with good offenses, and bad defenses. I could see a classic 57-55 type score in this one.
If memory serves me, isn't SJSU's QB from Torrington?
His father is, so he can claim residency in Wyoming.