TT AND SMU Alyssa

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Good looking game so far!
W-Y, Until I Die!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I want to watch the recording later. It went like I thought it would. I haven't given $$$$$$$ to SMU since December 2011 when SMU should have gotten rid of pussyboi June Jones when he took the job at Arizona State. He doesn't recruit and so much more.
It's so bad at SMOO so no one will be surprised at Montana State coming in there and whipping them. The pussyboi coach didn't want to play Baylor so that team was dropped for Montana State. I'm supposed to go to that game. After that I don't know when I will go back to an SMU football game. There is so much wrong with the football part. We want to play teams like Baylor because we relate to them because of the SWC etc. Better to lose to Baylor than Montana State.
That pussyboi coach has ripped off SMU boosters collecting 2 millions a year (and more) to be so checked out.
I wanted that coach gone since December 2011.
It's just not worth saying more. The few true fans SMU has are not happy.
So many can't wait for Larry Brown's basketball team to start play. He runs circles around the football coach on how to make a winning team.
I'm mad enough right now to not make any sense. Maybe I'll say something else later.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Definitely had Big 12 officials.
The game announcer called the Mustangs the Longhorns. The Dallas Cowboys guy is going to come in next week to call the game.