Here to eat Crow.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
trouble
Buckaroo

In here to eat some crow. I expected a blowout. Well played Wyoming.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

trouble wrote:In here to eat some crow. I expected a blowout. Well played Wyoming.
Thanks.

What a freakin game.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Same here. Crow is in the oven right now. The spread doesn't lie often, but it did tonight. In a huge way. Here's to a healthy team that surprises in the conference this year.
BigRedFlood
Buckaroo

Very impressive. I made no prediction, but I DID seriously underestimate, or overestimate, a team.

Great game.

Brett is the real deal, and the Cowboys should, I hope, have a great season.
knapplc
Buckaroo

Expected a blowout, too. Smith had a career night, better than any visiting QB at Memorial Stadium since (I think) Hodges from Texas Tech in 2004.

I expected the Pokes to play tough. I didn't expect this. At all.

Good luck the rest of your season, folks. Hope you make some big noise in the MWC.

Hope everyone enjoyed the game. Hope everyone gets home safe.
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

MWC in general looks like dick, but I think WYO had a great game and will have a great season far exceeding expectations, as long as we stay healthy...powder river! SDSU getting boat raced, UNM losing, Fresno going into OT at home, AFA struggled at home for the first half against Colgate, BSU losing, UNR losing, Utah State going down, UNLV is well UNLV.

I fully expect to win a lot of games with this offense.
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Obviously I hope Nebraska plays pedal to the metal the rest of the season so today's game looks more impressive from Wyoming's point of view. That said, man... our defense has a hard time against the run, which spells trouble with a few of the teams we play.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote:Obviously I hope Nebraska plays pedal to the metal the rest of the season so today's game looks more impressive from Wyoming's point of view. That said, man... our defense has a hard time against the run, which spells trouble with a few of the teams we play.
We got rolled a bit, but were much more stout along the Dline than previous years. Nebraska supposedly has/had the top offense in the big 10, and we held them to only 530 yards while amassing 603. I think we'll be ok this season so long as everyone stays healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

Speaking of staying healthy, any injury reports yet?
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

kdwrightuwyo wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:Obviously I hope Nebraska plays pedal to the metal the rest of the season so today's game looks more impressive from Wyoming's point of view. That said, man... our defense has a hard time against the run, which spells trouble with a few of the teams we play.
We got rolled a bit, but were much more stout along the Dline than previous years. Nebraska supposedly has/had the top offense in the big 10, and we held them to only 530 yards while amassing 603. I think we'll be ok this season so long as everyone stays healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Only 530? The game is still only 60 minutes right?

Brett looked great, but unless he can play LB, this wont be the only time this year he plays great and still has to live with a loss
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

knapplc wrote:Expected a blowout, too. Smith had a career night, better than any visiting QB at Memorial Stadium since (I think) Hodges from Texas Tech in 2004.

I expected the Pokes to play tough. I didn't expect this. At all.

Good luck the rest of your season, folks. Hope you make some big noise in the MWC.

Hope everyone enjoyed the game. Hope everyone gets home safe.

I know him. That was 2005.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

Great game! Cool to come back and give props
W-Y, Until I Die!