My top four

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

Dino Babers - Eastern Illinois HC

http://www.eiupanthers.com/coaches.aspx ... h=football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beau Baldwin - Eastern Washington HC

http://www.goeags.com/sports/m-footbl/coaches/index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pat Narduzzi - MSU DC

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-foo ... 82836.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Derek Mason - Stanford DC

http://www.gostanford.com/ViewArticle.d ... =208167804" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by LawPoke on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

I LOVE the idea of Narduzzi or Mason...especially Mason
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I like it.
I want the MSU D-Coordinator.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

Mason is my top pick as well.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

I don't know how realistic it is but Mason really would be an awesome get
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Those are fun names.. though, you guys would hate Baldwin's defense (they have none).
ImageImageImageImage
OneMoreBeer
Buckaroo

If you want fun, check out Mason's bio on the Stanford website:

"With 2013 marking his fourth season on the Stanford staff, Derek Mason is Stanford’s Willie Shaw Director of Defense.
Stanford announced in April of 2013 that its defensive coordinator position had been endowed by a generous gift from an anonymous donor, named in honor of Willie Shaw, the former Cardinal defensive coordinator and father of head coach David Shaw."

Fun is having enough filthy rich alumni that one of 'em will step up and freakin' endow the "Director of Defense" position.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

All I know is that he wins...a lot.

Perhaps replace him with Wilcox then? I do believe that there is a curse on ex-BSU folk...but maybe his time in Knoxville and Seattle have cleansed him?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Narduzzi and Mason look pretty good, and would at least get the defense on track. One would continue the West Coast recruiting (Pacific Northwest is alright) while the other would open up pipelines to the Midwest to kids used to bitterly cold winters, but wouldn't have to worry about ice storms. Just don't know about offense with the two. But otherwise, I would not mind either of them.

But I admit, I know very little about the 2 FCS guys.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:Narduzzi and Mason look pretty good, and would at least get the defense on track. One would continue the West Coast recruiting (Pacific Northwest is alright) while the other would open up pipelines to the Midwest to kids used to bitterly cold winters, but wouldn't have to worry about ice storms. Just don't know about offense with the two. But otherwise, I would not mind either of them.

But I admit, I know very little about the 2 FCS guys.
+1, I would like to see a fairly proven OC, even lower level if we got one of those guys
YankPoke
Cowpoke

I do like Mason and Narduzzi, I would be on board with either one of those two.