Coaching Change

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Well, we were able to bring back Shyatt... any chance we might bring back ... Tiller? :?
The Virginian
Cowpoke

No. He's already answered that question. He likes retirement too much. Now, he might be willing to serve on a coaching selection committee. He'd really be a good addition for that. I hope Burman has enough sense to ask him.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Shyatt was hired by a committee - with Burman doing the legwork. Hopefully, they do something very similar with the new Head Football Coach.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

[quote]Shyatt was hired by a committee - with Burman doing the legwork. Hopefully, they do something very similar with the new Head Football Coach.

They absolutely must have a committe..........it's too big for just one person to take the responsibility.
knapplc
Buckaroo

I can't believe this. I was pulling for you guys this year after you nearly beat Nebraska here in Lincoln. I knew you guys had gotten off to a pretty decent start but then I lost track of y'all when Nebraska's season started spiraling downward.

Give me the scoop here, folks. What happened? Did Smith get hurt?
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

We made zero adjustments. Zero. Arrogant ass for a coach. You guys know what's that like. We ran the same game plan and the same scripted plays game after game after game. And when the offense sputtered the lack of depth on defense killed us.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WyoBrandX wrote:Shyatt was hired by a committee - with Burman doing the legwork. Hopefully, they do something very similar with the new Head Football Coach.
He didn't do any legwork - that was done by a consulting firm.

Burman is a f-word. And deep down, he knows he is in over his head - why else would he be satisfied with the pathetic department he has assemble, and the "doing less with less" we are who we are mentality??!!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...