Wyoming’s RPI this season is surprisingly high right now (39th, according to rpiforecast.com) considering the weakness of the schedule which is currently ranked 267th. The Cowboys have been boosted with wins over three team in the top 55; Colorado (2nd), Illinois State (39th) and UCSB (53rd). After another matchup versus UCSB on Friday the Cowboy’s schedule will [...]
Tag Archives | RPI
The Wyoming Cowboys coming off a 20-11 campaign did not receive an NCAA or NIT bid on Sunday. Instead the Pokes will have to “settle” for a home date in the third tiered CBI tournament against North Dakota State. If there was any single factor that kept Wyoming out of a higher tournament (besides wins) [...]
I am pleased as anyone about the progress Larry Shyatt has made with this basketball team in just two-thirds of a season. We have come a long way in terms of playing as a team since last year and the end of the used car salesman era. Wyoming’s record currently sits at 17-4 and many national experts [...]
- WyoNation Interview with Brandon Ewing April 4, 2013
- One Man Team? September 17, 2012
- Clean It Up September 19, 2012
- Wyoming Basketball RPI Breakdown December 20, 2012
- Wyoming Scoreboard: Taste of Victory Edition September 23, 2012
- New War Memorial Stadium Turf May 7, 2013
- ESPN Signs TV Rights Deal with Mountain West April 30, 2013
- All Hail The 3-4 Defense April 29, 2013
- Follow Up Interview With Brandon Ewing April 26, 2013
- Wyoming Football: Top Undrafted Players In The NFL April 25, 2013
- New War Memorial Stadium Turf: [...] New War Memorial Stadium Turf [...]...
- All Hail The 3-4 Defense: [...] All Hail The 3-4 Defense [...]...
- Follow Up Interview With Brandon Ewing: [...] Follow Up Interview With Brandon Ewing [...]...
- Wyoming Football: Top Undrafted Players In The NFL: [...] Wyoming Football: Top Undrafted Players In T...
- Impact Of Jerron Granberry: [...] Impact Of Jerron Granberry [...]...