The Progression of WyoNation

If you have ideas, questions, or anything, send 'em this way!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

This website seems to have progressed very well. How long before it takes over GoWyoGo as the #1 site for UW fans to talk sports? Appearance wise it blows away GWG, and the best part is its all free!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Thanks J-Rod. The forum has indeed improved over the last several weeks, hopefully the trend continues and more people join up, read, talk, etc. GoWyoGo has a long standing tradition on the 'net, they've been around for quite a while, so overtaking them would take quite a bit. While we don't get some of the "inside" information that they do with the posters and what Rivals provides for the site, we do try to provide as much news as we can. This offseason (or when work slows down!) I'm going to try to add more content to the site.. I want the content on here to rival the official site.. which is why I have the Cowboys in the Pros and Championship History sections.. more of that kind of stuff is in the future. Hopefully we can lure a few more posters over this way and turn this into a nice share of the market.
ImageImageImageImage