Forum Consolidation/Merging Question (POLL)

If you have ideas, questions, or anything, send 'em this way!

Forum Consolidation

Consolidate all UW/MWC Sports into one forum
40%
Leave football separate from everything else (like it is now)
60%
Other (post suggestion below)
No votes

Total votes: 20
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Hey all,

So I'm debating some changes for the upcoming sports season and I wanted to get all of your input on this. I'll leave this poll up for a while as it's still the offseason and kind of slow, but I figured I might as well get a jump on it. Anyways, in an effort to get more exposure for UW/MWC sports, and posts, I'm debating on merging the UW/MWC sports all together in one forum. That way it's just one click into the forum and you can post about anything UW/MWC sports related. Then a separate forum for HS/College/Pro sports, Smack forum, Off Topic Forum, Comments forum. What are you guys' thoughts on this? Do you like everything separated as it is now, or do you want to see things all merged together so it's less steps to read all of the posts? The forum and site is basically you guys', I just run the place and keep it going, but you guys are what make the site.. so what do you want to see? What can we do to elevate WyoNation to greater heights? Post it here, anything goes! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

I voted to leave as is althought a fan photo album area similar to what GWG did would be great.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Stuck
Ranch Hand

I voted to consolidate. The only reason I feel this way is because I am primarily a football freak, but would love to be able to read peoples opinions and news about about other UW/MWC sports that I might otherwise miss since I don't frequent the other forums. It's a weak reason, I know, but you asked for opinions! :D
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

I voted to consolidate as well. I think it will bring better discussion on all things UW.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I said as is, as football topics tend to be able to stand alone. Not to mention, as has been said before, football is the attraction while basketball is a distraction.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

fromolwyoming wrote:I said as is, as football topics tend to be able to stand alone. Not to mention, as has been said before, football is the attraction while basketball is a distraction.
And here I thought the distraction were the hot cheerleaders. Silly me..... ;) :lol:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Wyokie wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:I said as is, as football topics tend to be able to stand alone. Not to mention, as has been said before, football is the attraction while basketball is a distraction.
And here I thought the distraction were the hot cheerleaders. Silly me..... ;) :lol:
I meant on the court/field. Off the field though... ;)
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Leave Football and Basketball separate. Do whatever you want with the topics I dont ever look at :lol:
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I absolutely despise basketball, so I'd prefer them kept separate.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

I'm gonna throw this into the suggestions forum, but it looks like people want 'em separate.. we can revisit this later though.
ImageImageImageImage