Mike Grant Named Associate Head Coach

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

This is pretty bonkers. Someother school for some unknown reason must have been looking to bring hom on as their WR coach. These types of promotions tend to happen when other schools come sniffing around.

It's a move I don't like. He's the worst position coach we have and has been here since day 1 under Bohl. I've had various sources tell me he doesn't know how to teach technique or properly develop WR's. This is a complete head scratcher.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

As I told you over IM earlier, the press release from UW did a lot of heavy lifting here.. listing the WRs he's coached, Maulhardt, Gentry, Neyor, Ismail, and Conway. Two of those were very good, one of those transferred, and the other two were WOEFULLY under utilized or misused. Easily our worst position coach, and easily our weakest position in the duration of Bohl's tenure. Head scratcher.
ImageImageImageImage
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

If you're a WR for Bohl and you can block well for the runners, what else is there?
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Not sure if this is good or not, and truthfully is it warranted? Year 9 and I'd enjoy 9 wins
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Why?