Anyone else see...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Didn't they murder idaho st....same team who beat UND yesterday. ....fuuuuuuuu********k :(
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

BJC wrote:Didn't they murder idaho st....same team who beat UND yesterday. ....fuuuuuuuu********k :(
You mean Portland State? LOL They totally obliterated North Texas, 66-7. No joke!

The game thread for the Portland State fans was hilarious to read.
http://www.bigskyfans.com/vikings/viewt ... f=2&t=3929" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Right after the game, UNT fired their coach. LOL And this is two seasons after the Eagles beat UNLV in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Nope UNLV beat idaho st 8_80.......Idaho st beat the same UND team that manhandled us
Spartanmike15
Buckaroo

Was at the SJSU/UNLV game and they're really not all that good. San Jose's coaches are just stupid and took out a QB who let the team up and down the field against Fresno and Auburn the past 2 weeks for a QB who has horrible passes. The game never should have been as close as it was on sat.

WRT UNLV, Sanchez is treating it like a HS atmosphere down there. Watching their team on the sidelines and on the field the act like they're still in HS. Coaches jumping around on the sideline for no reason just like a HS team.

I've only watched Wyoming for the UND game due to either being at an SJSU game or watching them on TV same time Wyoming is playing but I think Wyoming can beat them. Need Wyoming to get a win against Nevada this week then SDSU and UNLV later in the season so SJSU can win the West.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

All relative Mike, all relative. I already put some money on Nevada. They pounded UNM who pounded us.

The West is incredibly weak this year; if it isn't the worst division in CFB, it is close. USU and BSU are saving the MTN. I don't think AF is that good, but they might be the 3rd best team in the conference right now.

Honestly, there is so much bad in the conference, it is a crap shoot from 3-10 or so.

Still, I think overall, UNLV is playing better under Sanchez than they were under Hauk. lol at the jumping around--I noticed that too.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.