Priester

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I've seen some people bad mouthing the kid for the penalties including holmgren.I think he's our best d back and he (and Yarbeast) is about the only one that brought any passion. He got in Higgin's face and told him off after getting owned by him last year. I love the passion and fire. Keep it up, Robert.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

He cost his team 45 yards in penalties within a 2 minute window. That's not playing disciplined, it nearly got him ejected. He might be a good player but he needs to play smart. Given the trouble our defense has had at slowing anyone down the last couple games giving away free yards is a bad idea.
ImageImageImageImage
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

you can still bring passion without being a fool. He played foolish.
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

That first penalty he got was poop. The guy was blocking him out of bounds (which is a 15 yard penalty) and then he retaliated and was the second guy so he got caught. Not agreeing with what he did, just saying he's not fully in the wrong.
Spartanmike15
Buckaroo

I was there in the student section and every single one of us was yelling to kick him out of the game. I was actually hoping he would keep going and he would get kicked out. I saw the first penalty where he hit the guy in the face, easy call and should have been taken out of the game to calm down. They were in his head from that play on. The play before his OBVIOUS PI and personal foul, you could see him running his mouth to that receiver and you knew he was going to get another penalty. As soon as the QB threw that pall on the PI it was all over. You could see the whole thing unfold. Bohl should have set an example and sent him to the locker room for the rest of the game.
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

He lost it and got stupid but at least someone appeared to give a poop.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

HiCountryCowboy wrote:He lost it and got stupid but at least someone appeared to give a poop.
+1. Someone needed to. They were cheap shotting us all game and we took it liked whipped dogs.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Can't fault a player for actually caring about a rivalry game. Go Priester!