On to Wazzu. Thoughts?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

It will be like playing BYU. We can certainly win this game. Our defense and depth overall is vastly superior to the last time we played them in Pullman.

I feel that this is going to be a great week for Cowboy Football....

Go Pokes...….
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Some history...

We are 2-2 lifetime against WSU in Pullman with our last win against them in 1990.
we are 0-2 lifetime in Laramie against them.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
CNPOKE
Buckaroo

What really struck me from opener was the speed of WYO defense. Home cooking helps a bunch here. VW will improve and Pokes get the win by 6!
:cool:
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I'm glad we're getting them early in the season. They have a history of losing early season games they are favored to win. I think TVW will have to air it out a little more, but if the running game is half as good and the defensive effort is the same, why can't Wyoming win? They are due for a P5 win. I'm really liking their chances.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I truly believe this is a game we hafta have to show everyone in the MWC we are here and to be reckoned with!!! Getting them to travel to Laramie 7220, I wonder if they stay at Little America or come over after they fly to Denver I assume they'll do. Mike Leach and his O scares me a bit, but with out D I think we'll be fine if we can run the ball.....