Josh Allen Named Starter

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 228 times

I don't think this is a good thing for Josh long term but certainly gives the Bills much more hope. I will be watching the Bills' games!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2465 ... len-week-2
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

They just couldn't trot Peterman out there again. That would be like forfeiting.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 119 times

poop. The Bills O-Line is the worst in the NFL. They are setting up whomever is QB for failure, and unfortunately it is our guy this week.

Good news is that at least JA has experience behind a poop O-Line. Maybe that will help.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 228 times

McPeachy wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 am poop. The Bills O-Line is the worst in the NFL. They are setting up whomever is QB for failure, and unfortunately it is our guy this week.

Good news is that at least JA has experience behind a poop O-Line. Maybe that will help.
If you have a really crappy O-Line, I think Josh Allen is near the top of the list as to QBs you want leading the offense. I'll never forget the ridiculous and incredible broken play run for your life 50 yard downfield heaves.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 119 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:47 am
McPeachy wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 am poop. The Bills O-Line is the worst in the NFL. They are setting up whomever is QB for failure, and unfortunately it is our guy this week.

If you have a really crappy O-Line, I think Josh Allen is near the top of the list as to QBs you want leading the offense. I'll never forget the ridiculous and incredible broken play run for your life 50 yard downfield heaves.
Agreed. Hopefully the Bills receivers can find their hands they misplaced last week as well. That negative fan-base and all the bitching when it comes to JA, (with the lack of an O-Line and lack of receivers that can catch) - needs to STFU.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Good learning experience and hopefully he becomes a fan favorite, just hope he doesn't get killed by such a pathetic O line, he's used to scrambling at UW but these guys are a bit faster and bigger....Good luck Josh
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Good luck to Josh. I'm also hoping the Bills O-line doesn't get him killed.

At least JA can run:

J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Chargers defense is pretty good this year. I hope Josh can make some plays, but I’m really nervous for him.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Hopefully his career doesn't follow like David Carr. Stuck behind a horrible O-line the first couple of years and then couldn't ever get comfortable as an NFL QB...
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Not only is his O-line horrible, their WR's suck also. Going to take awhile to fix that whole mess and give him much of a chance unless somebody miraculously steps up and starts helping him. Pretty much a train wreck scenario.

I'll be rooting for Josh though. He seems to be the lone bright spot on offense for them.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Exactly. No one could succeed behind that line and lack of weapons. This is not a good thing for someone who already has accuracy issues.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Exactly. No one could succeed behind that line and lack of weapons. This is not a good thing for someone who already has accuracy issues.
Actually, his "accuracy" issues have largely been fixed. Thanks in large part to workouts with Jordan Palmer and what not.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

Some of the Most accurate throws I've ever seen have been thrown by Josh. Josh has no issue putting the ball where he wants it. He took a very high percentage of low percentage throws at Wyoming. I know it was garbage time but Josh looked pretty sharp last Sunday. I never thought I would see this in the NFL but it was kind of like watching that Peyton Manning SLN flag football skit with the Bill's offense. Josh left them no choice honestly.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

I don't foresee this going very well in any way.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:59 am I don't foresee this going very well in any way.
Yes. He will be taking so many hits that he is likely to be injured.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

BuffaloBills.com: Why Josh Allen is fit for success and a fit for Buffalo

His time on the field may have come sooner than planned by the Bills organization. Head coach Sean McDermott had a detailed and defined plan for bringing Josh Allen along. Whether or not that plan has been accelerated, Allen’s time is now.

As he prepares for his first career NFL start, Allen knows he’s likely to experience some hard lessons in his rookie season. But the first-round pick has a perseverance to him that you don’t find in every rookie NFL quarterback.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/why-j ... or-buffalo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Tough matchup for him on Sunday, but at least he's at home. I think they could surprise and be more competitive than people think.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo