Tyler Vanderwaal

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Tyler is a good one.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 230 times

Excellent response! He is one Sean Chambers' hit away from getting another opportunity. With this style of offense, injuries to the QB are inevitable (hopefully nothing major).
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Great attitude out of this kid and shows he is a team player. I noticed him on the sidelines encouraging Chambers and his teammates after he got benched.
I'm good for 3!
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

That's awesome. I was worried he would transfer and we would not have a back-up next year and with the way Chambers plays, you know he is gonna miss some time eventually. I don't think we have heard the last of TVW.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

With that attitude, you'll definitely find your way back on to the team. It was Fort who was a QB, left, and then came back, right?

Maybe TVW also has potential at TE. Or LB. :P
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:50 am With that attitude, you'll definitely find your way back on to the team. It was Fort who was a QB, left, and then came back, right?

Maybe TVW also has potential at TE. Or LB. :P
He's got more value as a really good backup qb than even if he got as good as Fort. I don't think he would
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

I don’t blame the kid if he wanted to transfer. Other positions you can rotate in and out even if you don’t start. You don’t do that at he QB position. I think he could start at FCS and be a decent player. I bet he ends up transferring.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

WyoVaquero wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:11 pm I don’t blame the kid if he wanted to transfer. Other positions you can rotate in and out even if you don’t start. You don’t do that at he QB position. I think he could start at FCS and be a decent player. I bet he ends up transferring.
Did you read it? Or is your point just that you think he's a liar and wanted to take a dig at his talent?

The kid says he's absolutely staying- you say he's not.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Yes I read it!. Just because he doesn't transfer this year, doesn't mean he wont eventually transfer. poop changes. If he stays fine, if he doesn't who can blame him. I would not want to sit the bench if I had an opportunity to play somewhere else. Stop being so sensitive. If he is going to be a D1 QB he better be able to take criticism. He didn't play well period.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Well put and yes things can change at any moment, we shall see
Grippo
Buckaroo

The odds of him not transferring for years is slim to none. We'll see though. Best of luck to him. That's a great attitude regardless of what happens. As long is it's genuine.
This is why SnoreRX improved my life a lot.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

If the past is any indication, he’ll be starting 2-3 games per year and who knows, his ceiling could still be higher than Chambers but needs more time. Sean is really good at what he’s doing now.
W-Y, Until I Die!