Schools who didn't get invited to a bowl...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

laxwyo wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:16 am When Wyoming played BYU in the bowl game, anyone notice if BYU had more fans there?
we were outnumbered but not by a lot
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:51 pm So I've seen the idea of organizing our own 'bowl' game with Southern Miss. They have only played 11 games and since we played at Hawaii we are entitled to play a 13th game according to some rule. I think this sounds like a great idea. No idea where or when or if it could be televised, but that would be neat
This would be awesome. I guess it would have to be at southern miss for attendance\logistical reasons. You need a big-time sponsor to make the bowl game work. Television? Please... It's live football. Someone will show it!
hutchenc
Buckaroo

You guys are hilarious. I'm not a BYU fan, I never attended BYU but I did watch Taysom Hill kick my Longhorns' ass for a few years...I'm a Texas Ex so your assumptions are wrong on ALL accounts. UW was not a good football team this year and you know it. And, the fact is that BYU has a better historical record than UW, and that's a fact (45-30-3). That's scoreboard folks. Not debatable.

You can call me an asshole, that's fine. I'm just right, and you don't like it.

Good luck next year...the Pokes will need it, just like they do every year.

BTW...good luck with the OOC schedule. Tulsa is no pushover nor is Texas State. Missouri will kick UW's ass. A 1-3 start to the season is well within reason.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

hutchenc wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:17 am You guys are hilarious. I'm not a BYU fan, I never attended BYU but I did watch Taysom Hill kick my Longhorns' ass for a few years...I'm a Texas Ex so your assumptions are wrong on ALL accounts. UW was not a good football team this year and you know it. And, the fact is that BYU has a better historical record than UW, and that's a fact (45-30-3). That's scoreboard folks. Not debatable.

BTW...good luck with the OOC schedule. Tulsa is no pushover nor is Texas State. Missouri will kick UW's ass. A 1-3 start to the season is well within reason.
What the f-word dude, slow night at adult tv? Get the f-word out of here with your poop. We are Wyoming fans discussing our team. We know exactly what we have and we don't need assholes (you wanted to be called that so just giving you what you want) like you coming on our board flipping poop. You said you were from Texas and that's all I need to know about you. :rofl:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

CowboyNV wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:43 am
hutchenc wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:17 am You guys are hilarious. I'm not a BYU fan, I never attended BYU but I did watch Taysom Hill kick my Longhorns' ass for a few years...I'm a Texas Ex so your assumptions are wrong on ALL accounts. UW was not a good football team this year and you know it. And, the fact is that BYU has a better historical record than UW, and that's a fact (45-30-3). That's scoreboard folks. Not debatable.

What the f-word dude, slow night at adult tv? Get the f-word out of here with your poop. We are Wyoming fans discussing our team. We know exactly what we have and we don't need assholes (you wanted to be called that so just giving you what you want) like you coming on our board flipping poop. You said you were from Texas and that's all I need to know about you. :rofl:
He's probably the oddball who tries to join conversations in bars, then wonders why he's being asked to leave an hour or two later...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory