Ghaifan Declares for the Draft

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Wow! Best of luck to him but I think that’s a poor option being on probation (with the remaining pending charge based on the completion of probation) and there is a good chance he goes undrafted.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

See ya, 7th Round
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Best of luck to Yo Yo. I’m glad for his sake that he was able to plead to a much lesser charge and if all goes well, he will be able to move on with his life. Who is the first Poke picked? My money is on Granderson in the second round, Wingaard in the third round and Ghaifan in the fifth. Long shot to Nico
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Vt poke wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:23 pm Best of luck to Yo Yo. I’m glad for his sake that he was able to plead to a much lesser charge and if all goes well, he will be able to move on with his life. Who is the first Poke picked? My money is on Granderson in the second round, Wingaard in the third round and Ghaifan in the fifth. Long shot to Nico
He didn’t plead to a lesser charge. He pled no contest to one charge and the other charge is pending but will be dropped if he successfully completes probation in July.

I like your optimism but I see Granderson in the 3rd, Wingard in the 5th and Nico in the 7th right now. Ghaifan priority FA. Nico really does have an NFL skill set I believe. Who knows though and it’s all a pure guess.

I will predict this. Josh Allen goes in the top 10 picks this year.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Wow, I'm shocked he graded out that well. I wish him the best! thanks, yoyo

Wingard didn't get a combine invite, so I don't know if that bodes well for him getting drafted. I think he could end up like Rico Gafford and makes his way onto a roster by next season's end. From the sounds of it, it looks like only Granderson and Ghiffan will get drafted. And that's not too shabby
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 am Wow, I'm shocked he graded out that well. I wish him the best! thanks, yoyo

Wingard didn't get a combine invite, so I don't know if that bodes well for him getting drafted. I think he could end up like Rico Gafford and makes his way onto a roster by next season's end. From the sounds of it, it looks like only Granderson and Ghiffan will get drafted. And that's not too shabby
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WYO1016 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:46 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 am Wow, I'm shocked he graded out that well. I wish him the best! thanks, yoyo

:thumb: :rofl: ha ha. Nice! I can see him getting drafted now
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

Here’s which players Buffalo has reportedly met with during and after practices leading up to this weekend’s game:

Blace Brown, CB, Troy
The Bills are two-for-two nabbing cornerbacks under Sean McDermott at the NFL Draft in Taron Johnson and Tre’Davious White. They’re 3-for-2 if you count the undrafted Levi Wallace. The Troy product was actually a standout wide receiver inhigh school and walked on at Troy. That helped him become a ball-hawk at the next level. He had 11 interceptions his sophomore and junior seasons combined. He only had one his senior year, but perhaps the 6-foot corner was being avoided?

Andrew Wingard, S, Wyoming
Wingard is both a ball hawk and tackling machine according to scouting reports. The 6-foot defensive back not only had 10 interceptions in his four-year career, including five during his junior season, that same year he had eight tackles for loss and 25 in his career.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

CodyPoke wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:15 am Here’s which players Buffalo has reportedly met with during and after practices leading up to this weekend’s game:

Blace Brown, CB, Troy
The Bills are two-for-two nabbing cornerbacks under Sean McDermott at the NFL Draft in Taron Johnson and Tre’Davious White. They’re 3-for-2 if you count the undrafted Levi Wallace. The Troy product was actually a standout wide receiver inhigh school and walked on at Troy. That helped him become a ball-hawk at the next level. He had 11 interceptions his sophomore and junior seasons combined. He only had one his senior year, but perhaps the 6-foot corner was being avoided?

Andrew Wingard, S, Wyoming
Wingard is both a ball hawk and tackling machine according to scouting reports. The 6-foot defensive back not only had 10 interceptions in his four-year career, including five during his junior season, that same year he had eight tackles for loss and 25 in his career.
Might as well just put all former Pokes on the Bills lol