The only Josh Allen update you need to see today:

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
GOWYO
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

He led the Bills to 3-0 so far. Still has his "hero ball" moments, but his short passing game is worlds better. It helps he has a couple of guys that are good WRs there now.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:47 pm He led the Bills to 3-0 so far. Still has his "hero ball" moments, but his short passing game is worlds better. It helps he has a couple of guys that are good WRs there now.
I think his completion percentage through 3 games this year is something around 15% better than it was last year
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

He's looking like a legit NFL QB. Seems like his pass protection is not great yet again.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Also, it was only like a 3 yard play, but that one where he tripped over his RB on a play action, fumbled, picked it up and completed a pass pretty much summed up what watching him in the NFL is like a lot of the time. The ultimate something (small) out of nothing play
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 12 times

Great for Josh.

But let's be real, guys. The Jets, Giants, and Bengals are all AWFUL teams. We'll find out how much he's learned against the Patriots this week. If he beats them, then I think he's real.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:22 am Great for Josh.

But let's be real, guys. The Jets, Giants, and Bengals are all AWFUL teams. We'll find out how much he's learned against the Patriots this week. If he beats them, then I think he's real.
The thing is, in the NFL even terrible teams will eat you alive if you're not at least decent.
I don't think Josh will do much vs Patriots, but he'll learn and he'll get better.

One thing he's already improved on a ton is touch on the short passes. He actually has short completions now!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 12 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:24 pm
WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:22 am Great for Josh.

The thing is, in the NFL even terrible teams will eat you alive if you're not at least decent.
I don't think Josh will do much vs Patriots, but he'll learn and he'll get better.

One thing he's already improved on a ton is touch on the short passes. He actually has short completions now!
I think the Bills have the confidence they can give the Patriots a game. Honestly, I would not be surprised if Buffalo won. New England is going to try and take Allen away, but that is going to be harder than they think.

I totally agree that every week, every team needs to show up. There are no "off" weeks.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Josh can’t have that 1 bone headed play this week. He’s had at least 1 and got bailed out on several others.
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:42 pm Josh can’t have that 1 bone headed play this week. He’s had at least 1 and got bailed out on several others.
You know the Pats will try and force him to make those boneheaded plays, a lot. It will really be a test to see how far Josh has come.