Antonio Hull

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

According to 7220 Sports, he has left the team for personal reasons.

This sucks. We've had great production without him but you hate to lose senior leadership.

Hope he get the issues resolved.

https://twitter.com/7220sports/status/1 ... 8353783809
gopokes1399
Blog Team

There's something to this story. He was recently booked on a warrant for failure to pay fines... which tells me there was a previous arrest. Very odd, we could really use him but nothing changes considering he hasn't seen the field this year.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Sucks. I had a bad feeling about Hull after the no play vs. UNLV and the"no comment" by Bohl. Anyway, thanks for a pretty solid four years, Antonio.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

gopokes1399 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:59 am There's something to this story. He was recently booked on a warrant for failure to pay fines... which tells me there was a previous arrest. Very odd, we could really use him but nothing changes considering he hasn't seen the field this year.
They were traffic fines/lack of registration according to the Trib article. I don't think these legal issues have anything to do with what is going on. The UW statement was actually hilarious...something to the tune of 'we don't comment on traffic citations.'

The team has been hush hush the entire time. I think there is some real personal issue going on. Best of luck to Hull and I appreciated the time that he was here and on the field. I do hope he obtains a degree because that is probably very important for his personal future.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

Sucks. Will always remember the two point conversion against SDSU in 2016 for sure.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

Wish Antonio nothing but the best hope everything is ok in his personal life. Don't know what's going on but have always respected the kid and thought he was a very solid player.