Vegas O/U season win total: 6?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Keep in mind this doesn't include FCS wins.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Time to take a suitcase of money to Vegas...
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

I would have expected 7...maybe 6.5. The number that jumped to me is 8.5 for AFA!! Am I out to lunch..that seems like it a full game too high.
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Makes me wonder if they actually look at the schedule or not. That, or there is a serious lack of respect there.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Taking the under as emotions from all this pandemic will always be on the backburner. Sports are going to be different for many years to come.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I can see where they're coming from. A really up and down offense (with all our top pass catchers gone) and new DC, there are a lot of questions going in to the season.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:28 am I can see where they're coming from. A really up and down offense (with all our top pass catchers gone) and new DC, there are a lot of questions going in to the season.
This isn't ideal, no doubt...but it's not quite as bad as the plethora of first-year head coaches in the MW.

Imagine for Hawaii for example. Nick Rolovich shockingly leaves for Wazzu in mid-January. Graham is hired, forced to put together a sketchy staff on short time. COVID strikes, no spring ball. No installation, no reps...Graham's first on-field imprint on this program will be in...fall camp?!

All programs should temper expectations slightly...but at least Bohl has an established culture. God help these programs that don't.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

J-Rod wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:49 am
fromolwyoming wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:28 am I can see where they're coming from. A really up and down offense (with all our top pass catchers gone) and new DC, there are a lot of questions going in to the season.
This isn't ideal, no doubt...but it's not quite as bad as the plethora of first-year head coaches in the MW.

Imagine for Hawaii for example. Nick Rolovich shockingly leaves for Wazzu in mid-January. Graham is hired, forced to put together a sketchy staff on short time. COVID strikes, no spring ball. No installation, no reps...Graham's first on-field imprint on this program will be in...fall camp?!

All programs should temper expectations slightly...but at least Bohl has an established culture. God help these programs that don't.
You are exactly right. Forecasting wins in this environment is very difficult. In the event the college football season happens, it will be entertaining to say the least. Some of these teams that are blowing up their programs with new coaches will have so many issues.

Realistically... I think this turns out to be a bad move for Dickert this year at WSU. Going from Leach to Rolovich and a whole new defensive system...good luck with that!