COVID-19 - v2

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

I wish Al Simpson or someone would run......This current political situation sucks.

I guess I've been saying that for every election cycle since 2000. It just keeps getting worse. And worse. Now we got to old age idiots running against each other. I don't like either of them.

I guess I shouldn't be suprised. I've never liked a president that we've had. And very few congressman/women..
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

WyoBrandX wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:21 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:20 am
Wyokie wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:06 pm If COVID doesn't ruin fall sports, politics will.
Yep. All because the Democrats hate Trump because amongst, other things,....he's NOT a politician!!!!!! :roll:

This coming election in November is going to be damned interesting.
I know. He makes politicians look honest.
Trump - the old guy that will try to play kindergarten games with everyone to get them mad at each other so he can get into power. Now he has to be re-elected and everyone is a bit older and smarter.

Biden - the old guy that nobody seems to understand - he makes a ton of gaffs, is he okay to be president?

We are f##k[#]. Write in Wyobrandx. At least I'll fund football and basketball at wyo
You do realize that Trump is the king of gaffs? Its almost like he has a daily quota of them. And half of them are on twitter.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:39 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:06 pm If COVID doesn't ruin fall sports, politics will.
Yep. All because the Democrats hate Trump because amongst, other things,....he's NOT a politician!!!!!! :roll:

Trump - the old guy that will try to play kindergarten games with everyone to get them mad at each other so he can get into power. Now he has to be re-elected and everyone is a bit older and smarter.

Biden - the old guy that nobody seems to understand - he makes a ton of gaffs, is he okay to be president?

We are f##k[#]. Write in Wyobrandx. At least I'll fund football and basketball at wyo
You do realize that Trump is the king of gaffs? Its almost like he has a daily quota of them. And half of them are on twitter.
My only real problem with Trump (I'll admit I voted for him - I hate Hillary with a BYU hatred passion) is him being on twitter! He needed to be banned off of that platform. I'll only vote for Trump in November because Biden just creeps me out!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Wyokie wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm I'll only vote for Trump in November because Biden just creeps me out!!!!
No need to make any excuses!
Happy Independence Day y'all!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Wyokie wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm My only real problem with Trump (I'll admit I voted for him - I hate Hillary with a BYU hatred passion) is him being on twitter! He needed to be banned off of that platform. I'll only vote for Trump in November because Biden just creeps me out!!!!
In a state like Oklahoma where Trump will win no matter what, you can always go third party to make a statement.

And Happy (early) Fourth!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:41 pm
Wyokie wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm My only real problem with Trump (I'll admit I voted for him - I hate Hillary with a BYU hatred passion) is him being on twitter! He needed to be banned off of that platform. I'll only vote for Trump in November because Biden just creeps me out!!!!
In a state like Oklahoma where Trump will win no matter what, you can always go third party to make a statement.

And Happy (early) Fourth!
Nah. I'll still vote for Trump. Just wish he would stop using his twitter account!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:39 pm

My only real problem with Trump (I'll admit I voted for him - I hate Hillary with a BYU hatred passion) is him being on twitter! He needed to be banned off of that platform. I'll only vote for Trump in November because Biden just creeps me out!!!!
...We are talking about the guy in the White House, right? The one that claimed to "grab 'em by the pussy!", politicized medical masks?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:25 pm
...We are talking about the guy in the White House, right? The one that claimed to "grab 'em by the pussy!", politicized medical masks?
Yep. BTW, about his "grab 'em by the pussy" remark, that was said long before he ran for office AND we all said similar things while in the showers after P.E. class or a game.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

We’re all misogynists. Any guy claiming otherwise is a liar. Every single dude I’ve ever talked to would talk about how they’d like to butt f-word their hot coworkers etc. this is not new. Jesus, if you recorded any man after a few beers or at the titty bar or in a group of dudes, the world would be appalled.
Wyokie wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:37 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:25 pm
Yep. BTW, about his "grab 'em by the pussy" remark, that was said long before he ran for office AND we all said similar things while in the showers after P.E. class or a game.
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Those were just two of a mountain load of things I could have used for examples.

And I'll be honest; when someone says, "oh, if not for the tweets (or one thing or another), I would have no problem with him," I find that rather concerning. Concerning that its only ONE thing you take issue with when it comes to him.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:22 pm Those were just two of a mountain load of things I could have used for examples.

And I'll be honest; when someone says, "oh, if not for the tweets (or one thing or another), I would have no problem with him," I find that rather concerning. Concerning that its only ONE thing you take issue with when it comes to him.
News Flash................NO ONE is perfect so suck it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:58 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:22 pm Those were just two of a mountain load of things I could have used for examples.

News Flash................NO ONE is perfect so suck it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
:roll:
No one said he had to be perfect. And not a single President has ever been perfect either. But when the guy in office suggests to inject yourself with disinfectant on national television, then you know you have someone with more than "just bad tweets" for issues.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:50 pm

No one said he had to be perfect. And not a single President has ever been perfect either. But when the guy in office suggests to inject yourself with disinfectant on national television, then you know you have someone with more than "just bad tweets" for issues.
You rather have a guy who's one step away from having dementia and there are videos of him touching girls and women inappropriately in public!!!

Either way, this country is screwed!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

On the plus side, the lines are very clear. You either support the cancel culture, ultra "progressive", etc. or a populist approach.

Depends on your views. As a staunch independent, I'll be voting in the federal- level elections this year when I normally just write people in. I'm not thrilled by anyone, but one scenario scares the hell out of me. My vote will be more in opposition to what I view as a dangerous trend rather than in support of someone.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Wyokie wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 pm

You rather have a guy who's one step away from having dementia and there are videos of him touching girls and women inappropriately in public!!!

Now I'm not sure which candidate you're talking about, they both easily fit that description.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:06 am On the plus side, the lines are very clear. You either support the cancel culture, ultra "progressive", etc. or a populist approach.
In what universe is Biden ultra "progressive?"

There's also the whole "oh, I know Russia's paying out bounties to the Taliban to kill Americans, but let's continue to suck up to Putin and piss off Germany and the UK."

One thing that's been floating lately is that Trump doesn't "feel" like running again. The problem with this is that you can't really scrounge up another candidate, even the GOP has plenty of much younger and solid alternatives.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:49 am
Wyokie wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 pm

Now I'm not sure which candidate you're talking about, they both easily fit that description.
The sad part is you're probably right. But I'll just vote for Trump so we only get four more years and that's it. Thank Gawd for the term limits amendment for the POTUS.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:51 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:06 am On the plus side, the lines are very clear. You either support the cancel culture, ultra "progressive", etc. or a populist approach.
In what universe is Biden ultra "progressive?"

There's also the whole "oh, I know Russia's paying out bounties to the Taliban to kill Americans, but let's continue to suck up to Putin and piss off Germany and the UK."

One thing that's been floating lately is that Trump doesn't "feel" like running again. The problem with this is that you can't really scrounge up another candidate, even the GOP has plenty of much younger and solid alternatives.
It's a new left and 1) he'll just be a shell with his ultra progressive vp running the show 2) the Democratic party has taken a hard left. If you can't see that, your head is in the sand. A vote for Biden is endorsing the current cancel culture, reparations, America is bad, etc.

Agreed on the Russian deal. I want to see more about that.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Dear god, you are definitely a cnn watcher.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

laxwyo wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:33 am

Dear god, you are definitely a cnn watcher.
Thankfully I don't watch CNN.

BTW, good ole' Kanye West is now running for President. Could this damn year END???? PLEASE!!!!! :roll: