Assuming football is played in its entirety...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

What are your "benchmarks" this year? First rule, no lame ass "as long as we try", "it depends on injuries", etc. We can have an excuse thread later.

1. Expectation for "give Bohl governorship with power to write his own salary"

2. Expectation for "best season since acceptable uniforms were in place. Roach who? Tiller who?"

3. Expectation for "Not like the old days but still a fun season"

4. Expectation for "Damn, if, xyz didn't happen we'd have been in number 3 at least"

5. Expectation for "Umm, is this Bohl thing really working"

6. Expectation for "holy poop that was bad. I'm flashing back to VK"
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

3 or 3.5. Think it will be a good year but there absolutely will be some injuries we will work through.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

2.5 to 3

A lot of change with the defensive staff and personnel will probably lead to a step back on defense. Two very intriguing quarterbacks and a more experienced offense will lead to more points. I see a good 2016 potential type season.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

3. Will be a good season, but not sure if I'm seeing championships. Hope I'm wrong!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

1. - I just watched a bunch of highlights from last season. The bowl game, all that stuff. Lets elect governor Bohl!

I hope this damn virus didn't screw up the strenght and conditioning program too much.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

WyoBrandX wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:01 pm 1. - I just watched a bunch of highlights from last season. The bowl game, all that stuff. Lets elect governor Bohl!

I hope this damn virus didn't screw up the strenght and conditioning program too much.
Certainly didn't help, but on the plus side it screwed up everyone's S&C programs. Plenty are behind but I doubt many got too far ahead.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

3 or so. Team has the potential to go 10-2 if the defense doesn't drop off, floor is 6-6 IMO. Answer is more often than not somewhere in the middle like 8-4, but Cowboy football is in a great place.

When you can realistically dream of 10-2 and know bowl eligibility is the likely minimum outcome, well that's a long way from the days when we'd argue on this forum about whether the preceding 4-8 season was a rebuilding season or a sign of things to come.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

2.25 If anyone puts anything higher than a 3 they haven't been paying attention. This is one ofthe best Olines Wyoming has ever had. We have two compentent QB's (most of the losses the past two years occured when TVW was the starter). We have depth at RB...might be the deepest with most talent Wyoming has had in a long time. The D loses a couple starters, but returns some solid depth and exciting up and comers. How many guys were lost to injury last year? And we just kept plugging holes.

The schedule is favorable. While not getting the preseason pub, this team should be the favorite to win the conference......and being young, the team is set for years.

Please, let there be football!!!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!