Season Ticket Holders

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Season ticket holders - what are your thoughts?

I see burman just pointed out that we might get 20-50% of the stadium full this year.

Will you be attending every game?

Hope all is well!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

How are they going to handle the student section?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

evilpoke wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:13 pm How are they going to handle the student section?
Have everybody bring enough alcohol to stay disinfected?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

They really say that there might not be same day tickets sold?
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I have season tix and will be at every game.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Current discussions & admin input include...

No Tailgating allowed
Only 50% attendance (max) allowed
If a player from another team gets the virus, how will cancellations & forfeits look
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:22 am Current discussions & admin input include...

No Tailgating allowed
If a player from another team gets the virus, how will cancellations & forfeits look
Lame.
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:22 am Current discussions & admin input include...

No Tailgating allowed
This is in line with what I've heard Montana is considering too. I've also heard only family, boosters, sponsors will be in attendance.. sooo...
ImageImageImageImage
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

laxwyo wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:03 pm

No Tailgating allowed
Lame.
It does suck and definitely won't feel like a college football atmosphere. But having Football is better than no Football at all....
I'm good for 3!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

I don't know if it is going to be worth it or not. I'm a season ticket holder, I just added two more seats back in January. If this shapes up like I think it might, I may just stay home and watch it all on TV.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

This is so stupid. Positive test is not a death warrant. This is not the Spanish flu. Time to get on with our lives.
W-Y, Until I Die!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

No - its not a death warrant. It can be though. This poop is so different than the regular flu. It is contagious and kills though. And it may do some weird f-word poop to you.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WyoBrandX wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:17 pm No - its not a death warrant. It can be though. This poop is so different than the regular flu. It is contagious and kills though. And it may do some weird f-word poop to you.
The death rate for healthy people is virtually zero. Tell me again why the whole country was locked in. It’s not weird. It’s getting sick, just like the hundreds of other viruses. What’s the point of quarantining when the effect on healthy people is a bad cold? It’s stupid
Last edited by laxwyo on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Studies said protests didn't increase covid. Should be solid evidence that large gatherings of people aren't a problem unless of course there's some shady poop going on relative to covid and covid reporting.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

No Tailgating allowed
It appears there is no plan in place for what happens when a player or players are infected. If a grocery store employee gets the virus, the store stays open and everyone keeps going to work, unless they have symptoms. At my favorite breakfast spot in Fort Collins, one employee tested positive and the restaurant has been closed for 10 days now. Sit down service closed and not even takeout of their famous cinnamon rolls. There is no way you can have people in close contact breathing on each other and not expect transmission. Are the schools going to treat this like an essential service or like my restaurant example? I very much doubt it will be the former. In which case, they may as well cancel the season right now.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

bladerunnr wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:12 pm

No Tailgating allowed
It appears there is no plan in place for what happens when a player or players are infected. If a grocery store employee gets the virus, the store stays open and everyone keeps going to work, unless they have symptoms. At my favorite breakfast spot in Fort Collins, one employee tested positive and the restaurant has been closed for 10 days now. Sit down service closed and not even takeout of their famous cinnamon rolls. There is no way you can have people in close contact breathing on each other and not expect transmission. Are the schools going to treat this like an essential service or like my restaurant example? I very much doubt it will be the former. In which case, they may as well cancel the season right now.
And you're basing this statement on what? Curious if you've seen or read something that infers that.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:01 pm
WyoBrandX wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:17 pm No - its not a death warrant. It can be though. This Sh#t is so different than the regular flu. It is contagious and kills though. And it may do some weird f##k[#] Sh#t to you.
The death rate for healthy people is virtually zero. Tell me again why the whole country was locked in. It’s not weird. It’s getting sick, just like the hundreds of other viruses. What’s the point of quarantining when the effect on healthy people is a bad cold? It’s stupid
Nobody knows that the death rate is 0. This thing is very contagious, and does have a higher death rate to it.

As a society, we now that we can get very sick if people that are sick pass it around. Who gets sick varies. The death rate varies. Its a contagious f-word virus.

I truly think we are all going to get this. If the earth has 8 billion people, that mean 2400 million of of will get this. I won't say anything about the death rate though, because that is wrong, and I'm sure everyone has a chance. We are in trouble.

The next questions is - do we help each other? Do we fight each other? Do we do stupid poop?

Could happen. I hope you all stay with me.

Brandon