Saturday Morning Conditioning

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:20 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 am Remember that these are all private companies making the choice to not give her a platform - it's not government telling her to shut up. Huge difference.
Hmmm, private businesses should have the ability to choose who they provide services to based upon that business' political or other beliefs?

Interesting.
Yep. They should not be forced to provide a platform for something they don't agree with, as long as they don't discriminate and let certain groups share those same messages. Exactly the same way with the wedding cake bakers - I don't think they should ever be forced to put pro-LGBT message on any cakes. If they refuse to sell the exact same cakes, though, then suddenly it gets a lot murkier, doesn't it?
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:55 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:20 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 am Remember that these are all private companies making the choice to not give her a platform - it's not government telling her to shut up. Huge difference.
Hmmm, private businesses should have the ability to choose who they provide services to based upon that business' political or other beliefs?

Interesting.
Yep. They should not be forced to provide a platform for something they don't agree with, as long as they don't discriminate and let certain groups share those same messages. Exactly the same way with the wedding cake bakers - I don't think they should ever be forced to put pro-LGBT message on any cakes. If they refuse to sell the exact same cakes, though, then suddenly it gets a lot murkier, doesn't it?
Makes sense I guess, and wouldn't disagree. The monopoly thing is another debate but the reality is that conservatives are terrible at self organizing. Boycotts of professional sports, anything hollywood-related, social media platforms, etc. would get their point across and force change. At the end of the day, that group isn't organized enough or dedicated enough to pull it off.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Weeks and weeks of this are perfectly fine:

1 Night of this is reckless, a health hazard, and needs to be investigated...

No wonder people don't take the virus seriously. Our politicians actually suggest (through action not necessarily words) it can differentiate between the two types of gatherings. :rofl:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 am Weeks and weeks of this are perfectly fine:

No wonder people don't take the virus seriously. Our politicians actually suggest (through action not necessarily words) it can differentiate between the two types of gatherings. :rofl:
Well, political rallies seem to end in one day. Let's see if we can use federal law enforcement to try to shut them down. Next time there's a sparsely attended political rally, hopefully DHS will send in the border patrol, federal prisons SRT etc. to shut that bad-boy down.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Lost Poke wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:23 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 am Weeks and weeks of this are perfectly fine:

Well, political rallies seem to end in one day. Let's see if we can use federal law enforcement to try to shut them down. Next time there's a sparsely attended political rally, hopefully DHS will send in the border patrol, federal prisons SRT etc. to shut that bad-boy down.
Yeah, cause a couple of political rallies is the same as nationwide riots :roll:
Besides, according to liberals large outdoor gatherings are not a concern unless you are gathering as a family, to worship, or some other non- liberal agenda.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:02 pm
Besides, according to liberals large outdoor gatherings are not a concern unless you are gathering as a family, to worship, or some other non- liberal agenda.
I have yet to see anybody complain about outdoor worship services among liberal friends, nor has my family seen any backlash against their church's outdoor services either.

I'm okay with the protests too - when they freaking social distance and wear masks. This is unfortunately not always the case, and it's _definitely not_ helping get rid of this stupid virus.

Back to the actual topic, did you guys see the Sheep are now shut down because of a bunch of positive tests in the athletic department? They DESPERATELY need this season to happen as the bond payments on their new stadium are about to go up.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

This thread is a perfect example of the theory that if you start a sentence with "Not trying to make this political" or something similar, you are about to do EXACTLY what you said you're not trying to. Haha
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:54 am This thread is a perfect example of the theory that if you start a sentence with "Not trying to make this political" or something similar, you are about to do EXACTLY what you said you're not trying to. Haha
It's like death and taxes. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:12 pm
POKE FAN wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:29 am Asmobodeanreborn,

Did you actually watch the full video of the press conference before posting?? Was the message from these physicians tainted because it was uploaded by Breitbart?? What?? It looks like the full press conference was taken down by YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. What a shock! Apparently, there were 14 million views of the full video at one point on Facebook before censorship. OBVIOUSLY, people are very interested. What are these swamp creatures (including Big Pharma) afraid of?!! Actually, it doesn't matter because they can't stop what's coming. FACT. Sick of the criminality, confusion and gullibility regarding Covid.

As expected, this has been trending on Twitter. They are sooo laughably predictable! Go Pokes! :
Stella Immanuel, one of the doctors featured prominently in that video that you took down, is a certified nut job. Here's a taste of her beliefs:
Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having the deed in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
Source: https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-im ... hloroquine
A "widely discredited video" is taken down by a mod, but links to the highly discredited (and radical) Daily Yeast Infection remain? LOL! So predictable. The Daily Beast (with nutty Will Sommer) is no better than the failing NYT when it comes to twisted fake news and Goebbels-esque propaganda.

America's Frontline Doctors' full video received over 20 million views across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube before being censored. One of the lead speakers in the video, ER Dr. Simone Gold, was fired by her hospital shortly after attending this White Coat Summit. Hmmm. Why?? Again, I ask, what is the Swamp afraid of?!! Would these credible Frontline doctors include Stella Immanuel in their public presentation if she didn't have extensive background with HCQ?? You can smell the fear, panic and desperation in the air. As I mentioned before, it's only a matter of time before the hammer drops and "they" know it.

PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

POKE FAN wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:59 pm
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:12 pm
POKE FAN wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:29 am Asmobodeanreborn,

Did you actually watch the full video of the press conference before posting?? Was the message from these physicians tainted because it was uploaded by Breitbart?? What?? It looks like the full press conference was taken down by YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. What a shock! Apparently, there were 14 million views of the full video at one point on Facebook before censorship. OBVIOUSLY, people are very interested. What are these swamp creatures (including Big Pharma) afraid of?!! Actually, it doesn't matter because they can't stop what's coming. FACT. Sick of the criminality, confusion and gullibility regarding Covid.

As expected, this has been trending on Twitter. They are sooo laughably predictable! Go Pokes! :
Stella Immanuel, one of the doctors featured prominently in that video that you took down, is a certified nut job. Here's a taste of her beliefs:
Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having the deed in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
Source: https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-im ... hloroquine
A "widely discredited video" is taken down by a mod, but links to the highly discredited (and radical) Daily Yeast Infection remain? LOL! So predictable. The Daily Beast (with nutty Will Sommer) is no better than the failing NYT when it comes to twisted fake news and Goebbels-esque propaganda.

America's Frontline Doctors' full video received over 20 million views across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube before being censored. One of the lead speakers in the video, ER Dr. Simone Gold, was fired by her hospital shortly after attending this White Coat Summit. Hmmm. Why?? Again, I ask, what is the Swamp afraid of?!! Would these credible Frontline doctors include Stella Immanuel in their public presentation if she didn't have extensive background with HCQ?? You can smell the fear, panic and desperation in the air. As I mentioned before, it's only a matter of time before the hammer drops and "they" know it.

Your Trump University School of Writing and Insults is on full display here. You're calling the Daily Beast propaganda and then you link a Twitter video from a full on denial account, what's that old saying about a pot and kettle? Typical alt-right propaganda to find some fringe believers and discount the super-majority of scientists that would say otherwise.

I don't know if masks are effective or not (I've seen some studies that show they work), but I'll go ahead and wear a piece of clothe over my face if it means we get out of this sooner, it sure as hell can't hurt!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

RLF-100 data is looking encouraging. Hopefully the trend continues now that they fast tracked for larger and more controlled studies.