If MWC allows OOC...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!

Would you like to throw byu a bone and schedule them this year?

Yes even if in provo
No votes
Yes but must be in Laramie
No votes
Yes but must be in Laramie and they pay to play
7%
No
14%
Not just no but hell no
79%
Meh, could take it or leave it
No votes

Total votes: 14
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

If the season happens, byu will be struggling to find games. 99.9% of me says: "Burman, if you schedule them, you should be run out of Laramie immediately". However a very small part of me thinks that this might be a good year to put a whipping on those .... not going to type what I'm thinking of calling them.

What say you?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Oh, hell no. After the all poop did to Wyoming, although Lloyd Eaton did most of the damage aka the Black 14,....NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

That joint is part of why I hate religion!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

f-word BYU. They chose the path they're on. Let them enjoy their stroll through the wilderness.

BYU isnt exactly kicking ass right now. They've just hung three seasons in a row right at .500. The MWC has enough .500 teams, we dont need those prima donas.

I would rather see them play three or four games total this year and lose them all.

Let me reiterate: f-word BYU.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

I strongly agree that BYU made their bed by leaving the conference a decade ago and they can now lie in it.

That said, Burman already caved to BYU by scheduling them in future years and, if we have a season, it is very likely that he would accommodate BYU this year as well.