Trouble in sheep country

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Just now on a national radio program....
"Colorado St, who has never played a meaningful down in history...."
"Colorado St, whose only purpose in existing is to lose to Colorado......"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OUCH
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Addazio is a meathead.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Love piling on the sheep and couldn't happen to a better crowd, but inhibiting COVID spread among college football players is going to be a huge challenge, if not impossible. That article, though full of terrible allegations against the staff, also highlights a lot of the other issues with trying to have football without spreading COVID. I fear for the season.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Wyoklaelk
Ranch Hand

The best part was 10 people from the team contacting the Coloradoan and ratting on the program!

That’s a lot of dysfunction
Wyoklaelk
Ranch Hand

And now they shut down all football for a racism investigation amongst other allegations of nepotism and toxic masculinity....so woke

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... llegations
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Man... Not good for the lambs... I'm probably incapable of feeling sorry for then.... But I'd much rather this stuff was not going on, even at our rival.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

I'm very thankful we have coach Bohl during these times.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

307bball wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:01 pm Man... Not good for the lambs... I'm probably incapable of feeling sorry for then.... But I'd much rather this stuff was not going on, even at our rival.
100% agree but I rather see something like this happen at BYU.....for very obvious reasons.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

There's no way that Joe Parker and Steve Addazio are surviving this.
https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2 ... 283299001/
ImageImageImageImage
braves84
Buckaroo

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... SS&ampcf=1
There is always two sides of the story.
Some players always have an axe to grind with coaches for some reason.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Ha ha ha ha it keeps getting worse for those losers
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

And they wanted to be considered for a Big 12 or other conference opening, ggggoooooood luckkkkk with thaaaat, Hate the Sheeeeep FU CSU
SpartanDrew15
Buckaroo

From The Denver Post: Steve Addazio, CSU Rams largely absolved by independent investigation:
An eight-week investigation into the Rams’ athletic department by the legal team of Husch Blackwell determined that alleged COVID-19 protocol violations were inconclusive, inconsistent or a result of miscommunication.

[...]

Published accusations of Addazio or his staff willfully disregarding or downplaying coronavirus protocols were refuted by some witnesses, the investigation determined. Charges of intimidation and lack of playing time by Addazio and his staff for reporting COVID symptoms were also deemed by investigators to be disputed by witnesses or open to interpretation.
The full reports are online here.
SpartanDrew15
Buckaroo

The trash fire continues on the other side of the border:
Current and former female student-athletes, angered by what they call mistreatment of the deed misconduct victims by Colorado State University's athletic department, are making their grievances public in a show of solidarity.

They assert athletic administrators have repeatedly failed to notify the university's Title IX compliance office within 24 hours after a reported incident, as required by federal law and university protocol related to the deed discrimination protections.

They also claim those same leaders have delayed Title IX investigations by meeting with claimants multiple times and attempting to persuade them against filing a report to CSU police or Title IX, which places the victim at continued risk, while promising to handle the situation and make reforms that haven't come.
Athletes over there are now calling for the athletic director to be fired.