Praise for Josh Allen by Pat McAfee

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

The twerp finally realized how good our Josh Allen is.

I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I was listening to LeBatard and that creep, Bomani Jones, STILL hates Josh. It's remarkable how hesitant some are to give Josh credit.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

I've been avoiding the NFL, but I will try to catch one of Josh's games. I'm so happy for him and how much he has developed with the right coaches teaching him proper mechanics. He has always had a great arm and a fantastic work ethic. He just needed a team around him and a little quality QB coaching.

I also saw a headline that it is conceivable that Alex Smith could see some time this season. If so, I'd probably watch that. Remarkable recovery and I've always kind of cheered for the guy. One of the biggest mistakes in franchise history was bailing on Smith for kaperdink. kaperdink had some decent trade value at the time. Trade the dink, keep Smith, and draft a real QB. The Niners are still chasing a franchise QB (personally not sold on Jimmy G). I know that it is hindsight, but it doesn't make the decision less bad.

Regardless, I hope for him, that Smith makes it back to the field. Hell of an accomplishment if so.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:47 am I've been avoiding the NFL, but I will try to catch one of Josh's games. I'm so happy for him and how much he has developed with the right coaches teaching him proper mechanics. He has always had a great arm and a fantastic work ethic. He just needed a team around him and a little quality QB coaching.

I also saw a headline that it is conceivable that Alex Smith could see some time this season. If so, I'd probably watch that. Remarkable recovery and I've always kind of cheered for the guy. One of the biggest mistakes in franchise history was bailing on Smith for kaperdink. kaperdink had some decent trade value at the time. Trade the dink, keep Smith, and draft a real QB. The Niners are still chasing a franchise QB (personally not sold on Jimmy G). I know that it is hindsight, but it doesn't make the decision less bad.

Regardless, I hope for him, that Smith makes it back to the field. Hell of an accomplishment if so.
You are right on in the necessity of "fit" once these college guys get into the league. So many "pro-ready" guys either land in the wrong situation or don't have the right mindset and end up being busts. JA has a great approach to the game and his specific position of QB and leader. So happy that the Bills have put a great group around him.
Smeller
Buckaroo
Has liked: 41 times