TV Schedule

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Post Reply
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7484
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie


Thursday and Friday night games in late Oct and November. ouch.
OrediggerPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3939
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:57 am

Most years I would hate the Thursday and Friday games. Given the COVID limitations, I think it is actually pretty cool from an exposure standpoint.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Location: Cheyenne, again

Not sure of FS1s commentators, I'll stay with Dave Walsh
User avatar
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Posts: 5946
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Location: Oklahoma City but from Casper, WY

Just noticed on the official WHSAA site that none of the state football title games will be played in Laramie this year instead having all of them in Laramie. This year's games are on the same weekend Wyoming hosts Air Force.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken Sh#t! And we're getting chicken Sh#t!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7484
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Wyokie wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:34 pm
Just noticed on the official WHSAA site that none of the state football title games will be played in Laramie this year instead having all of them in Laramie. This year's games are on the same weekend Wyoming hosts Air Force.
Ah good catch. It didn't occur to me that the Wyoming HS schedule would be messed up
User avatar
'PokeForLife
Ranch Hand
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:40 pm

6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
OrediggerPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3939
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:57 am

'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7484
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

OrediggerPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
That sounds like a good option. Can multiple people use the same subscription? For example, with one cable subscription, up to three people can watch ESPN at once
OrediggerPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3939
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:57 am

LanderPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:26 am
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
That sounds like a good option. Can multiple people use the same subscription? For example, with one cable subscription, up to three people can watch ESPN at once
HuluLive includes 2 simultaneous streams.
User avatar
'PokeForLife
Ranch Hand
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:40 pm

OrediggerPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
Will be a good option in the future. Have to get out of the hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt I unfortunately find myself in first though :) :cry: :x
OrediggerPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3939
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:57 am

'PokeForLife wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:13 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
Will be a good option in the future. Have to get out of the hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt I unfortunately find myself in first though :) :cry: :x
Sorry to hear that. The energy downturn has been really tough on a lot of us. WIth that much debt, bankruptcy may be a consideration to start fresh.
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7484
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

OrediggerPoke wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:13 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
Will be a good option in the future. Have to get out of the hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt I unfortunately find myself in first though :) :cry: :x
Sorry to hear that. The energy downturn has been really tough on a lot of us. WIth that much debt, bankruptcy may be a consideration to start fresh.
He's whining because he's in med school. Don't feel too bad for him lol
OrediggerPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3939
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:57 am

LanderPoke wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:11 am
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:13 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
Will be a good option in the future. Have to get out of the hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt I unfortunately find myself in first though :) :cry: :x
Sorry to hear that. The energy downturn has been really tough on a lot of us. WIth that much debt, bankruptcy may be a consideration to start fresh.
He's whining because he's in med school. Don't feel too bad for him lol
Awww. Yea I don’t feel bad then.
User avatar
'PokeForLife
Ranch Hand
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:40 pm

OrediggerPoke wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm
LanderPoke wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:11 am
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:13 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 am
'PokeForLife wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:38 pm
6 freaking games on cbs? I hate cbs, can't watch any of them usually.
Ill be getting HuluLive for the football season ($55/month) and then dropping it right after. That includes all you need to watch MWC: FS1, FS2, CBSSN (also the ESPNs). $165 for 3 months of all the MWC football games is worth it to me.
Will be a good option in the future. Have to get out of the hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt I unfortunately find myself in first though :) :cry: :x
Sorry to hear that. The energy downturn has been really tough on a lot of us. WIth that much debt, bankruptcy may be a consideration to start fresh.
He's whining because he's in med school. Don't feel too bad for him lol
Awww. Yea I don’t feel bad then.
Blew my cover.

I'm pretty excited for this next week, football-wise though. Hopefully Josh bounces back strong on Monday and then the real football season starts on Saturday.
I will be super interested to see how the qb plan looks since both are good dual threat options. Like you said earlier, it would be fun to see them both on the field at once. I'm just not sure Vigen would go for that.
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

I'm wearing my Wyoming shirt today and subscribing to CBS All Access for $6/month. I get not just MWC sports, but I also get Star Trek:Picard!
User avatar
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Posts: 10283
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

sandiegopoke wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:23 pm
I'm wearing my Wyoming shirt today and subscribing to CBS All Access for $6/month. I get not just MWC sports, but I also get Star Trek:Picard!
I was looking into this.. does CBS All Access actually give you CBS SN? Their website isn't exactly clear about this.
ImageImageImageImage
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

MrTitleist wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:29 pm
sandiegopoke wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:23 pm
I'm wearing my Wyoming shirt today and subscribing to CBS All Access for $6/month. I get not just MWC sports, but I also get Star Trek:Picard!
I was looking into this.. does CBS All Access actually give you CBS SN? Their website isn't exactly clear about this.
It doesn't :-( I guess I'm watching Star Trek and cancelling :evil:
Post Reply