New Mexico - CSU Game Canceled

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Just announced, UNM @ CSU is canceled. Likely won't be rescheduled.

UNM@CSU Canceled
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

The first of many, I fear.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

UNM just needs to call it quits. They have impossible conditions imposed by their state they must meet in order to play a game. MWC needs to reschedule without UNM
Preemo
Buckaroo

2020 sucks :(
Poke Fan Since 2004
UW Grad 2008 & 2012
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 15 times

Preemo wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:52 am2020 sucks :(
Yes, I think we're just getting started on the effects that college football will see this season.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

sandiegopoke wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:35 pm
Preemo wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:52 am2020 sucks :(
Yes, I think we're just getting started on the effects that college football will see this season.
We're starting to get out of control down here in Colorado again. Hospitals are filling up quickly and now county after county's shutting down again. Colorado Springs is suddenly really bad, so who knows what'll happen with Air Force.

This is all pretty damn frustrating considering how responsible the people I've been around with team sports have been, and then you see all the super spreaders who don't give a crap...

My son's got 3 hockey games this weekend (if none get canceled), in Westminster, Lafayette, and then up in Cheyenne. It'll be interesting to see what Wyoming's like in terms of restrictions. Parents can't watch in most places here (but the games are streamed live), and all the kids wear masks everywhere off the ice and have their temperatures taken beforehand.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

https://covid19.colorado.gov/data

Colorado actually has a pretty good site for tracking how the hospital capacity situation is looking with respect to covid. Fortunately, hospitals have plenty of space right now with about 6% of beds across the state being filled by either confirmed or suspected cases.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

'PokeForLife wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:18 pm https://covid19.colorado.gov/data

Colorado actually has a pretty good site for tracking how the hospital capacity situation is looking with respect to covid. Fortunately, hospitals have plenty of space right now with about 6% of beds across the state being filled by either confirmed or suspected cases.
Yeah, the state as a whole has plenty of capacity still, and we're still better off than half a year ago, though we're over 1,000 new cases a day now, which is a lot worse, so it's a mixed bag. I guess the good news is that we're way better at treating it.

It's individual counties where hospitals risk filling up. Colorado Springs hospitalization rate has climbed quickly with over 5 a day now. If that levels off soon, that's not a problem. If it keeps climbing, it will become one.

Mainly, I just don't want to get back to everybody being stuck at home.