Wyoming at Nevada game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:51 pm
laxwyo wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:35 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:55 am
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:18 pm Azizi’s int that wasn’t turned out to be a big play
It was PI first and should have been called that. Part of me wonders if that is why they didn't call the int.
I disagree. Hearn put his arm across his body like you would guarding in basketball. Second, they didn’t call PIs that close all night. One is objective and the other isn’t so much. That was a pick.
Agreed they weren't calling PI very aggressively. Personally, I thought that one was a little worse than others, but I'd have to go back and watch. I'm not sure if we'll see many teams with receivers like NV, but, if our secondary continues to play like that, we'll have lots of PI calls. If they are going to have that much contact, they need to get their heads turned around. Lots of PI noncalls in that game. I prefer it that way, but not many officiating groups will let teams play with that much pre-ball contact.
Completely agree. I was up in arms about one earlier that Nevada hit our WR for what seemed like a whole second early but then after a few other no calls, I was ok with how they called it. I prefer the 50/50 PIs to be not called. As long as they’re consistent which I felt they were.
W-Y, Until I Die!