Levi's accuracy

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:24 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:55 pm To be fair to Vigen, you either are or are not accurate. We don't have an accurate qb.

Vigen does not develop QBs though; that is true.

We have good athletes at QB.
Josh Allen, after spending a couple seasons with ACTUAL coaching, would beg to differ..... Players can increase their accuracy
Josh certainly is trending in the right direction based on his stat line. Of course quality of receivers, scheme, and understanding of scheme can impact how well a QB performs without impacting his accuracy.

To me, the accurate QBs are the ones who can fit in any window at any time. I admit that I haven't watched Josh every game this year so I don't know if he still misses open guys, throws short or long to get a completion but stopping yac, etc.

That said, I'll stick with either you are accurate or you are not accurate and be right 95+% of the time. I hope Levi makes me eat my words, but it looks to me like he'll struggle with accuracy.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Will the true freshman QB see the field at all this year?
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:51 pm Will the true freshman QB see the field at all this year?
I wish they would have let him air it out a little bit.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

phxpoke wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:30 pm
WyoVaquero wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:51 pm Will the true freshman QB see the field at all this year?
I wish they would have let him air it out a little bit.
Considering that’s what arroyo did to us when he was at Oregon, I agree with you.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Steamboat307
Buckaroo

I like Levi and think he is good for our program. He comes out on the field with high intensity, maybe just a little too much adrenaline. In my opinion (which doesn’t mean much) he just needs to relax a little. That will come with a little age and experience. I like his footwork and he has had games where he has shown he can thread the needle. If he can get settled down and consistent, I can see him being just as good if not better the JA by the time he is a senior.
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

Steamboat307 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:23 am I like Levi and think he is good for our program. He comes out on the field with high intensity, maybe just a little too much adrenaline. In my opinion (which doesn’t mean much) he just needs to relax a little. That will come with a little age and experience. I like his footwork and he has had games where he has shown he can thread the needle. If he can get settled down and consistent, I can see him being just as good if not better the JA by the time he is a senior.
Good point, he’s only a freshman. He already has a cannon and can make plays with his feet. I think his accuracy will get better and he will turn into one of the top QBs in the conference over the next few years.