BYU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Hearing some chatter about a potential game with BYU. Is there any truth to this? If this were any other year I would be totally against it but with the AF game cancelled and a chance to play a top 10 team, I hope it happens.
I'm good for 3!
WyoGeezer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 1 time

After our superior performances against Nevawda and cs-ewe, and after the be-why-you beat-down of bs-state, I would say that you're asking for a real humiliation. Leave well enough alone?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Cornpoke wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:53 am Hearing some chatter about a potential game with BYU. Is there any truth to this? If this were any other year I would be totally against it but with the AF game cancelled and a chance to play a top 10 team, I hope it happens.
My god I hope not. This board may not survive a game scheduled with them, let alone the insane beating that would come of it.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

That's a bad, bad idea. They are very, very good. They would kick the ever-loving sh!t out of us.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I can't take a BYU smackdown this year. Good hell, look what they did to Boise.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

F-ck byu*.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory