New OC

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:26 pm
307bball wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:18 am 1. Bohl is unwilling to makes changes on offense.
2. Bohl is unable to make changes in offense.
As a corollary to (1) : Bohl thinks the offense is great.

As a corollary to (2): Vigen has something on Bohl.
Has Bohl stated the offense is great?...I'm not asking if he has said it is good enough to win a game (which is a classic dodge)...You are contending he thinks it is great...please provide evidence.

As far as number 2...If this is indeed the case then people are operating with incentives that have nothing to do with winning football games...so...if this is the case it would be definitely a situation with fire-able liability and might even be criminal in the case of blackmail.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

PokeNer wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:52 pm
LawPoke wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:12 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:16 pm Yep, once again this is turning into a strawman. Many of us questioning our offensive output is not asking to move to the spread or otherwise. We want some accountability for an offense that's been consistently outside of the top 100. There is no way anybody can convince me we can't be at least top 75 statistically in terms of offense, something which combined with our defensive prowess would lead to a significant improvement in the W-L column.
Wasn't there some discussion from Bohl this past offseason that the offense needed to be more productive, he knew the did and would hold folks accountable to gain in that productivity?
The only article I could find and the one I remember is this: https://bit.ly/2K9qArm

He doesn't say anything about accountability, but does say he expects more out of the offense.

Also, interestingly, I found this article which says they are comfortable with either QB, yet this week they put the excuse for poor offensive production on not being prepared for Chambers to go down and it has essentially set the offense back. https://bit.ly/3gtWDyj
Outside the morale blow of losing him on the first series of the year, the Chambers/Williams excuse is BS. Both have in-game experienced and prepared to take first team snaps for the entire offseason. Fact is that Chambers passing production leaves much to be desired anyway..