Really good article, unless ur a softie

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Excellently expressed.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Jesse did a really great job with this. I had my yearly "what the hell are we doing on offense?" blog ready to go as well but decided to wait until after the Boise game so I could add more stats. I'll have it out sometime next week.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

I admit, I don't watch for every article that comes out about WYO, so there is a really high chance I'm missing a lot.

I do have a question though, it seems there are very few questions asked of Bohl that address major shortcomings? Is that true? For example, you see an article here or there about the offense but if this was any major program, it would be questioned ad nauseum.

Have I just been missing the media asking Bohl tough questions? If not, why? Is the WYO media a bunch of wussses? Does Bohl freeze out media that are a bit more on the critical side? Other?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:36 am I admit, I don't watch for every article that comes out about WYO, so there is a really high chance I'm missing a lot.

I do have a question though, it seems there are very few questions asked of Bohl that address major shortcomings? Is that true? For example, you see an article here or there about the offense but if this was any major program, it would be questioned ad nauseum.

Have I just been missing the media asking Bohl tough questions? If not, why? Is the WYO media a bunch of wussses? Does Bohl freeze out media that are a bit more on the critical side? Other?
More evidence that we are not a big time program...sadly. :(
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I’m glad that the discussion has moved away from bad play calling and focusing more on our offense as a whole. There’s definitely something wrong. I don’t understand how our Qbs can’t complete more than 55% of the passes. With our run game, our QBs should be able to throw for 200 yds and 2-3 TDs every game
W-Y, Until I Die!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:11 pm I’m glad that the discussion has moved away from bad play calling and focusing more on our offense as a whole. There’s definitely something wrong. I don’t understand how our Qbs can’t complete more than 55% of the passes. With our run game, our QBs should be able to throw for 200 yds and 2-3 TDs every game
+1000
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:11 pm I’m glad that the discussion has moved away from bad play calling and focusing more on our offense as a whole. There’s definitely something wrong. I don’t understand how our Qbs can’t complete more than 55% of the passes. With our run game, our QBs should be able to throw for 200 yds and 2-3 TDs every game
Not to beat a dead horse, but Vigen is also the QB coach