It is or it isn't...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Leaving it at that. You want real cowboy poop? There it is. Rest is a damn tag line.

We'll see where this staff and team is. Times up.

Bohl telling me I'm a little league coach? Well? Doesn't look like he's a MWC coach at least based on results.

You decide. Coach talking poop and getting his ass whipped or a fan's opinion?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:56 pm Leaving it at that. You want real cowboy Sh#t? There it is. Rest is a damn tag line.

Bohl telling me I'm a little league coach? Well? Doesn't look like he's a MWC coach at least based on results.

You decide. Coach talking Sh#t and getting his A$$ whipped or a fan's opinion?
Absolutely correct! Time to sh#t or get off the pot as Grandpa used to say. We are living with another FCS coach feeding the same coach speak line when there are teams like SJSU (which every team fanbase in the conference wanted to kick out) have done more this last year than this staff has done since they got here. Not sure who said it, but it holds truer now more than ever..."We want championships, not chickensh$t"
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:19 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:56 pm Leaving it at that. You want real cowboy Sh#t? There it is. Rest is a damn tag line.

Absolutely correct! Time to sh#t or get off the pot as Grandpa used to say. We are living with another FCS coach feeding the same coach speak line when there are teams like SJSU (which every team fanbase in the conference wanted to kick out) have done more this last year than this staff has done since they got here. Not sure who said it, but it holds truer now more than ever..."We want championships, not chickensh$t"
I'm the one who said that and I still believe it!!!! Bohl had better be glad I'm not his boss. :twisted: :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:34 pm

I'm the one who said that and I still believe it!!!! Bohl had better be glad I'm not his boss. :twisted: :tickedoff:
I knew it was someone who knew what they were talking about :thumb:
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:43 pm

I never pull any punches and call them like I see them. Part of why I'm proud to be from Wyoming and from the city of Casper as well.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:51 pm
PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:43 pm

I never pull any punches and call them like I see them. Part of why I'm proud to be from Wyoming and from the city of Casper as well.
As my name states, I am a transplant. Came down from Montana to take over the food and beverage operations at the Holiday Inn in Douglas around 1993. Ended up in Casper a few years later. Worked as an executive chef for Benham's, the Country Club, and ended my Casper cooking career at the Silver Fox outside of town. Went back to school late (because I didn't have a published cookbook or TV show) at Casper College and ended up at UW to finish my degrees. Ultimately getting my masters in electrical engineering.

Enough life story. Vigen, et. al. need to go or clean house.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:23 pm
As my name states, I am a transplant. Came down from Montana to take over the food and beverage operations at the Holiday Inn in Douglas around 1993. Ended up in Casper a few years later. Worked as an executive chef for Benham's, the Country Club, and ended my Casper cooking career at the Silver Fox outside of town. Went back to school late (because I didn't have a published cookbook or TV show) at Casper College and ended up at UW to finish my degrees. Ultimately getting my masters in electrical engineering.

Where in Casper did you live? I lived on South Conwell near the Casper campus of UW.

I completely agree on Vigen. Why can't we get a coach who doesn't had close friends on his staff. :roll:
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Where in Casper did you live? I lived on South Conwell near the Casper campus of UW.

I completely agree on Vigen. Why can't we get a coach who doesn't had close friends on his staff. :roll:
Lived in the ghetto on south Jefferson in some crappy duplex
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:59 pm

East side of town or west?
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:38 pm

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2200+ ... 06.3135222
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:25 pm
Wyokie wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:38 pm

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2200+ ... 06.3135222
Ouch.

Back to topic...hope Bohl will get his head outta his ass and fire Vigen but we ALL know that aint happening.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

Like I've been saying too, Year #8 I wanna see things change and improve drastically, if Vigen stays I hope he takes courses in Offensive football plays: How to make them and make them work(better)
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Better quotes from Bohl, imo, and the article sums it up well.

https://www.7220sports.com/3-quick-take ... offseason/

Bohl has to address this and the surest way is to replace staff on that side of that of the ball.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:52 am Better quotes from Bohl, imo, and the article sums it up well.

https://www.7220sports.com/3-quick-take ... offseason/

Bohl has to address this and the surest way is to replace staff on that side of that of the ball.
There’s some ownership that I have as a head football coach.
Really, Craig? Some ownership? You just collected $750,000 for each game you won. I'll take complete ownership and do it for a hell of a lot less. I think for that giant wad of cash collected from the hard working people of Wyoming, the least you can do is take FULL ownership of this colossal f-word.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.