Loyalty...and 2021

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Loyalty is a good thing in life, but in the coaching business it will get you fired. I do not understand bohl's loyalty towards Vigen, he got rid of Stanard when he needed to.
2021- The positive is the cupboard is full, we do have some talent and a lot of returning experience. No excuses to not compete for conference title next year and finish with at least 9 wins.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:15 am Loyalty is a good thing in life, but in the coaching business it will get you fired. I do not understand bohl's loyalty towards Vigen, he got rid of Stanard when he needed to.
2021- The positive is the cupboard is full, we do have some talent and a lot of returning experience. No excuses to not compete for conference title next year and finish with at least 9 wins.
Agree 100%.

Loyalty got Glenn fired as well. History could end up repeating.....again. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:15 am Loyalty is a good thing in life, but in the coaching business it will get you fired. I do not understand bohl's loyalty towards Vigen, he got rid of Stanard when he needed to.
The only thing about the cupboard being full is every team in the nation has the same thing because every single player had a free year of eligibility. So all the teams we lost to this year can return all of their players as well
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Maybe i'm in the minority...But Overall I do not see a full cupboard. There is an above average and well coached defense saddled with a poorly coached and no-talent offense. I don't see any skill guys on offense that have anything close to gamebreaking ability. We might have a full cupboard on the offensive line but it doesn't matter since teams will stack us up at the line of scrimmage with impunity since there is zero chance of anybody getting beat deep or on the outside.