Muma not gonna be here next year.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Unreal how good he is. He's athletic as hell, but the key to his game is his brain. Hes two chess moves ahead every play
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Considering he's a senior, it'd take a season ending injury in the next couple of weeks for him to even have a chance of coming back next year.

But yeah, he's going to make an NFL defense somewhere very happy.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:29 pm Considering he's a senior, it'd take a season ending injury in the next couple of weeks for him to even have a chance of coming back next year.

Due to the Covid year, he actually does have one more year of eligibility if he wanted to come back, but…yeah, he will be playing on Sundays next year. Stud.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Barring injury that would derail his draft stock, I’d agree. Muma seems like a 3rd to 5th round pick if I had to guess at this point. He is fun to watch.

The sky is the limit for Neyor in terms of NFL future.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Yeah I think the more interesting question is whether Neyor will be here next year or not.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Hmmm never considered him not play for us next year. If he can make a 3rd round pick I’d say he should declare
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

If he keeps up his play throughout the season, he will get a good draft look.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

It's nice he has another year of eligibility, even though he probably won't need it. The Senior Bowl execs have taken notice of Muma and are posting about it on twitter.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Threads like this are such downers. What's next, Bohl to Nebraska? Enjoy what you have, right now, and realize you have no control over the future of much.

That said, if Muma is projected as a top 100 pick in the 2022 NFL draft, I fully support his decision either way, but hope he takes off for the NFL. For him.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:21 am Threads like this are such downers. What's next, Bohl to Nebraska? Enjoy what you have, right now, and realize you have no control over the future of much.

That said, if Muma is projected as a top 100 pick in the 2022 NFL draft, I fully support his decision either way, but hope he takes off for the NFL. For him.
I fully expect him to declare. I know last year didn’t count for eligibility but it sure does count for those wanting to play in the nfl. I actually don’t even feel like he’s leaving us early.
W-Y, Until I Die!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 pm Barring injury that would derail his draft stock, I’d agree. Muma seems like a 3rd to 5th round pick if I had to guess at this point. He is fun to watch.

If Neyor stays on this current trajectory, he may become the best NFL WR prospect to come out of Wyoming in decades. The kid has the incredible combination of speed and length and his catch range is amazing. If we can get QBs with half an arm to get him the ball, he will continue to raise his draft exposure.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

PokeTransplant wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:40 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 pm Barring injury that would derail his draft stock, I’d agree. Muma seems like a 3rd to 5th round pick if I had to guess at this point. He is fun to watch.

If Neyor stays on this current trajectory, he may become the best NFL WR prospect to come out of Wyoming in decades. The kid has the incredible combination of speed and length and his catch range is amazing. If we can get QBs with half an arm to get him the ball, he will continue to raise his draft exposure.
Agreed. Well said. He really reminds me of Malcom Floyd so much. Similar freak athletes who excelled in track and were under the radar recruits to Wyoming.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

gopokes1399
Blog Team

Good for Chad, unreal season that should lead to MW DPOY... he has a bright future ahead of him
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Chad is an all time great Poke. He should enjoy a long career and make a huge pile of $$
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I had a feeling this would be Chad's last year. With Logan Wilson's success, I'm sure NFL teams will take note and give Chad a good look. I honestly think that Chad could be better at the pro level than Logan. Great kid too.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Great player. Congrats to Muma.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

NowherePoke wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:45 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:29 pm Considering he's a senior, it'd take a season ending injury in the next couple of weeks for him to even have a chance of coming back next year.

Due to the Covid year, he actually does have one more year of eligibility if he wanted to come back, but…yeah, he will be playing on Sundays next year. Stud.
I know it is old news that Muma is moving on now. But what kind of masochist would want to sign up for an extra year of Mechanical Engineering after surviving and earning the degree (and freedom)? Congratulations to Chad and the rest of our graduating Pokes.